IGNORED

Games Arcade

Bill

Louis is trying to get the arcade going with all the original games in it, but until He gets it back, I have started to load a few new Games into the Arcade, which do work.

The gamesters can click onto the Arcade from the link at the top of the page.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We had the arcade running in 2009, we had problems with the server so I removed the games. I left the scores in tact but removed the actual game files. They're not on there.

Unfortunately, I think the games are on my desktop which is broken. I need to recover them and put them on the site.

There are only 2 working games at the moment.

This may get me fired, though having trouble loading a lot of them

We lost all the games when we did an upgrade, trying to re-establish our account with the Games master site, bear with us Matt.

Only two will load up, the Archery one and the Solitaire Golf.

We lost all the games when we did an upgrade, trying to re-establish our account with the Games master site, bear with us Matt.

Only two will load up, the Archery one and the Solitaire Golf.

aaaah, ok. I read all the other stuff but it didnt click.

Will take whats there, all the motivation I need is Ten being #1 :D

OK now gamers, wont put too many in at once, will probs put half a dozen in each week.

I'm replacing all the old games but have wiped all the old scores off, so we are all starting from scratch. Enjoy. :)

PS .... if anybody wishes for any particular game let me know and i will try to find it.

Thanks Bill had a little play today, nothing to serious but enjoyed the break. Good stuff.

Can you find "Pipes" or a version of "Worms" ? Not sure you will be able to get the one I like but they are just ideas to look for.

Used to be one called "Gerbils" I think and they squealed when they fell off used to laugh at that.

Back in the day I loved to play "Battle Chess" Not seen it in years though.

Found 2 or three versions of "Pipes", I didnt know you were a plumber Rubes, :D

Is it the one about engineering and fitting pipes together.??

"Worms" is a shooting game, you shoot them as they pop up. Are they the ones. ??

Cant find "Battle Chess" or "Gerbils".

HAVE A LOOK AT THEM NEXT WEEK, I CAN ALWAYS DELETE, IF THEY ARE NOT THE ONES.

bah Caps.

Worms is a 2D tactical side scrolling shooter, where you use an arsenal of weapons to eliminate the oppositions worms. Comic weapons and voice overs aid the worms cause! Amazing game! Its not directly a shooter, well not in the first person sense. If you're struggling Bill, type in worms armageden, that'll give you an idea?

Worms is a 2D tactical side scrolling shooter, where you use an arsenal of weapons to eliminate the oppositions worms. Comic weapons and voice overs aid the worms cause! Amazing game! Its not directly a shooter, well not in the first person sense. If you're struggling Bill, type in worms armageden, that'll give you an idea?

awesome game :D