IGNORED

Games Arcade

Bill

Not gerbils Rubes, i think you mean lemmings :)

Good grief thats the one mate Dunno what made me think of Gerbils, yes the real name ins Lemmings. Thanks again Mate.

By the way Bill I used to work at Liverpool Uni in the computing department and one of the things we looked at was the games freely on offer. Pipes was a game where you had a box with an exit and an entrance and water flowed in. The idea was to put pieces of pipes in to join the two so the water flowed straight through without filling the box.

Edited by Rubecula

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not gerbils Rubes, i think you mean lemmings :)

Have found a game called Lemmings but i dont know if its the right one, and maybe someone can inform us on how it works, i tried it but couldnt make head nor tail of it. :blink:

Its in the arcade now. :)

Have found a game called Lemmings but i dont know if its the right one, and maybe someone can inform us on how it works, i tried it but couldnt make head nor tail of it. :blink:

Its in the arcade now. :)

T the bottom of th screen you get a set number of blocks, you right click and hold the button down on your choice of block and position it on the main screen to didect the lemmings back up the fixed blocks. To save the lemmings you have to get them to the target symbol. The more you save the higher your points. The red crosses are death, and you have to avoid them.

Good grief thats the one mate Dunno what made me think of Gerbils, yes the real name ins Lemmings. Thanks again Mate.

By the way Bill I used to work at Liverpool Uni in the computing department and one of the things we looked at was the games freely on offer. Pipes was a game where you had a box with an exit and an entrance and water flowed in. The idea was to put pieces of pipes in to join the two so the water flowed straight through without filling the box.

Couldn't agree more .. Pipes is fun.

Love that the arcade is back.

Put two mini golf games on this morning both scoring in different ways, one gets points for how quickly you complete it and how many shots it takes, the other one (Mini Golf Gold) is just like golf, go around in the least number of shots to get on the leaderboard.

Give me some feedback on which you like best or should i leave both of them on. ? ;)

Put two mini golf games on this morning both scoring in different ways, one gets points for how quickly you complete it and how many shots it takes, the other one (Mini Golf Gold) is just like golf, go around in the least number of shots to get on the leaderboard.

Give me some feedback on which you like best or should i leave both of them on. ? ;)

i remember the Gold one, wasted many a day on that through uni and other jobs :D

I like them both Bill.

Yeah a bit of fun.

By the way if you are like me and just play solitaire golf for the fun of it thats good, But if you are trying to get a high score you will have to play the "Biggy".

I think the most you can get with the mini is 25.000. Its much more difficult but the rewards are greater. ;)

We had an Arcade for years Rubes, until we did an upgrade a few years ago and we lost it, We then changed our server and forgot all about it, Louis provides the Arcade, I only download the games but thanks for your kind words.

Why is Louis the Champion of Mini Golf Gold when pete0 has the top score :mellow: ?

Must be a glitch because he has zero (living up to his name :P ) I guess.

This is a strange one because i checked it out and its in the "low score wins" category, so i'm not sure if we can do anything about it.