Games Arcade

Bill

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have just replaced the game Stikicide [which wasnt working properly] with new one called Fruit Fall.

Unfortunately its one of my High scores i got rid of. :(

PS .. will have a look at the games that are not played very often, and maybe change them.

I've checked through the games list and the least popular seem to be ......

Played 25 times - Space Invaders.

Played 25 times - Gold Strike.

Played 26 times - Suds.

Played 27 times - Alias.

Played 27 times - Western Shoot.

If anybody can put forward a good reason to keep them, speak now or forever hold your peace, i will sort out some new games and replace them next week.

Space Invaders is a classic and needs to stay :angry: !

The fact that I have the top score is irrelevant :unsure: .

OK i agree that its a classic but if nobody plays it it cant be very popular.

Having said that i will give it a stay of execution, and replace it with Lemmings, which seems to be broken, as nobody can get past the 1st level - 19 points.

Got a new one for you Mike, [space invader defense], but i will look again at the original, if its not played it goes. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Time for a few new games to go on the Arcade. I think i will replace those that are played least, but if anybody can put up a case to save any of them lets hear it. ;)

Football Challenge ..... Played 28 times.

Cheese Quest ............. Played 31 times.

Frogger ...................... Played 31 times.

Finders Keepers ......... Played 32 times

Bugs Bunny ................ Played 33 times

Time for a few new games to go on the Arcade. I think i will replace those that are played least, but if anybody can put up a case to save any of them lets hear it. ;)

Football Challenge ..... Played 28 times.

Cheese Quest ............. Played 31 times.

Frogger ...................... Played 31 times.

Finders Keepers ......... Played 32 times

Bugs Bunny ................ Played 33 times

It's a shame Finders Keepers isn't played more. I remember it being quite popular the last time we had an Arcade. The others I don't care much about, although Cheese Quest was pretty fun.

Yes that's the difficult part with Mahjong. The trick is not to finish the game but to play so fast that you nonetheless got a decent score :).

Thanks for the tip, I shall remember it for the next time, it only took me the best part of two months to get that score as well. :lol:

Last time we had the Arcade (a good few years ago) we had a topic for gamesters to give a few tips so as to help people enjoy it better, and to indulge in the Arcade a bit more.

I'm still waiting for Madmatt to tell me how he got the score he got in Gold strike, in the time he spent playing the game he achieved his very high score faster than the game could play. :blink:

PS .. The same applies to Drop blocks, Dont actually complete the game (15 levels) if you want your score to register. :)

Hold down left mouse on the ice block and it is now in your control, push forward and release the mouse.

If you go over the start line before you release, it wont do anything.

Amazing how everyone can understand Japanese to play pool jump, but cant push an ice cube. :lol:

Hold down left mouse on the ice block and it is now in your control, push forward and release the mouse.

If you go over the start line before you release, it wont do anything.

Amazing how everyone can understand Japanese to play pool jump, but cant push an ice cube. :lol:

nah still dont quite get it, it works sometimes and not the others, strange game anyway

Listen carefully, i shall say this only once.

Continue playing as many times as you like, when you are ready to finish, click on "highscore" which is situated at the bottom right hand corner, this takes you to the highest score you made in the session, alongside it is SEND, click it and send your score.

Wow what a brilliant score Mike, but you've just ruined it for everyone else. :lol:

Nobody will play it now.

Nah I will, loved trains since my old fella drove them for nigh on 50 years. :lol:

Similar problem with Mahjong Bill, I keep doing well and in the middle of a game it goes back to the start. Frustrating.