IGNORED

Danny Welbeck

Haha Ahh not this pleb, good I can join in then. Who we slaughtering next.

Back onto Welbeck, if we could get him on loan he may do a job in Barkley's position?

I think welbeck is the closest type of player to barkley as a replacement in the way he moves, runs with the ball and plays off the front line, who is for sale, has PL experience and not looking abroad.........but I still wouldnt want him cause I don't think he's good enough.

He is not a great passer of the ball, nor does he have great vision.

He does have pace to burn and an eye for goal, and scares the beejeseus of of defenders, dragging them out of position, and although best used in the middle of a forward 3 can operate across that that top 3 players.

If he had confidence and we played to his strengths he would be a beast, and a great foil for Lukaku or Naisy.

Forward 3 of Lukaku, Welbek, Mirallis would be pretty awesome

I'd definitely like him on a loan to buy arrangement, and with a bit of faith from a manager who instills confidence in his players I think he'd flourish here.

I find myself torn with Welbeck if I'm honest - he has the attributes to be a good player, especially for our side, but he just flatters to deceive and I don't think he's improved at all since he came through at United. I love that he's got good pace, we could do with that up top, but he'll piss me so much with how many chances he'll need to put one away and how ungainly he is.

I want Fabian delph as an attacking midfielder. We are looking for someone to get from box to box with the ball at his feet, take people on and get some goals. Good tackler aswell. He would be ideal. I'm a really big fan of his. On his day he us brilliant.

He's in the last year of his contract as well.

I want Fabian delph as an attacking midfielder. We are looking for someone to get from box to box with the ball at his feet, take people on and get some goals. Good tackler aswell. He would be ideal. I'm a really big fan of his. On his day he us brilliant.

Wanted him for a while now too. I think we'd have to play him next to McCarthy, with Barry in behind though. Great dribbler, but more so from deep, while he tends to be a safety first passer if I remember correctly.