IGNORED

Gylfi Sigurðsson

• 11 months later...

I think he's a class act, and at 22 I think he's well worth ten million.

It's all academic though, god knows where they got the impression that we have ten million pounds to splash out on anyone. And why we would invest in a central midfielder when we already have fellaini, rodwell, gibson, barkley, osman and cahill defeats me.

I think he's a class act, and at 22 I think he's well worth ten million.

It's all academic though, god knows where they got the impression that we have ten million pounds to splash out on anyone. And why we would invest in a central midfielder when we already have fellaini, rodwell, gibson, barkley, osman and cahill defeats me.

Fellaini and Gibson are defensive midfielders, Rodwell is just a ghost and can't be counted, Barkley(not sure yet) Osman is very inconsistent at times and Cahill is finished, hence why we would be looking to bolster the middle of the park.

Rodwell can still become a first team player for us, and who knows what Barkley is capable of. We have more important problems to be looking at in my opinion. Coleman is our only out and out right winger, and Gueye on the left if the Pienaar deal doesn't happen. And Hibbert is solid at right back but he's also getting on and isn't the kind of player we need in our starting eleven if we want to move forward.

When our wingers consist of Coleman, Gueye and McFadden, and our midfield consists of Fellaini, Gibson, Rodwell, Barkley, Osman and Cahill, it's clear to me which area I'd be spending money personally.

Rodwell can still become a first team player for us, and who knows what Barkley is capable of. We have more important problems to be looking at in my opinion. Coleman is our only out and out right winger, and Gueye on the left if the Pienaar deal doesn't happen. And Hibbert is solid at right back but he's also getting on and isn't the kind of player we need in our starting eleven if we want to move forward.

When our wingers consist of Coleman, Gueye and McFadden, and our midfield consists of Fellaini, Gibson, Rodwell, Barkley, Osman and Cahill, it's clear to me which area I'd be spending money personally.

I think both areas need looking at, Cahill and Osman are both over 30 much like Hibbert as you said.

Good box to box midfielder but think Barkley is gonna be a better player and if we can get Hoilett (moyes was watching him saturday) thats the centre of the park sorted. I expect what little money we have/generate is on some wide players with pace. Would sell Coleman to be honest if we get £6-8 million.

Good box to box midfielder but think Barkley is gonna be a better player and if we can get Hoilett (moyes was watching him saturday) thats the centre of the park sorted. I expect what little money we have/generate is on some wide players with pace. Would sell Coleman to be honest if we get £6-8 million.

£6-8 million for Coleman, I'd be happy with £3 mil. Shouldnt be anywhere near our team next year, loan him to a team willing to play him right back next season or just get rid.

Guest blueboy122

Coleman 6-8 million? We would be lucky to get 2 million for him!

As for the swansea lad, 10 million for playing 3 good games? Pull the other one.

• 4 years later...

Wijnaldum cost the same 25 million and which one would you rather have? That's the going rate, there's absolutely no point in comparing to last year's prices. If you come up with a price that sounds right, please somehow explain it, and not by comparing to last season. How do you reckon Sigurdsson's value is anything else than what the buyer is willing to pay and seller is willing to accept?

Wijnaldum cost the same 25 million and which one would you rather have? That's the going rate, there's absolutely no point in comparing to last year's prices. If you come up with a price that sounds right, please somehow explain it, and not by comparing to last season. How do you reckon Sigurdsson's value is anything else than what the buyer is willing to pay and seller is willing to accept?

Good point I guess this is the new 12m now. Still worth it for me a great ACM and will provide creativity for the strikers and wingers.