IGNORED

Gylfi Sigurðsson

Yup. Still unclear to me why everyone is in favor of haggling over 5m when the season starts now.

because it will snowball if we prove to be pushovers. do you just take on extra work responsibilities without being compensated? it's helping your employer right? i don't. you want more than my job description, pay up.

Edited by markjazzbassist

because it will snowball if we prove to be pushovers. do you just take on extra work responsibilities without being compensated? it's helping your employer right? i don't. you want more than my job description, pay up.

I still maintain that the market is the market. A team will take what a team can get. There are better times to make a statement and strike a bargain than 2 days before the start of the season.

He's been cool and realistic throughout.

From his point of view, he knows Sigurdsson wants to leave. He wants him out so he can get new players in. It's an unwanted distraction for him and his players.

he needs to tell his board just accept the offer now. they'll be bottom table regardless he's hoping to hit the lottery on signing replacements.

Only thing better than watching this drag on is the Coutinho drama.

According to FM, squad list for Europa qualifying rounds closes 2 days before the first leg, so we would need him in by Tuesday to get him on the list for the 2 Split games. Hopefully he's here by then.

According to football manager I can get Burnley to the semi finals of the CL

within two seasons.

To be fair it must be reaslstic then ;)

Don't think we should be buying a player that isn't training.

Just because he isn't in the squads should t mean he isn't training hard to get ready.

If he isn't, then he isn't professional enough for our team.

Likelihood is that he is fit but not bit match fit. That shouldn't take too long to get into shape. Most of our team have only had 90 minutes total.

Don't think we should be buying a player that isn't training.

Just because he isn't in the squads should t mean he isn't training hard to get ready.

If he isn't, then he isn't professional enough for our team.

Likelihood is that he is fit but not bit match fit. That shouldn't take too long to get into shape. Most of our team have only had 90 minutes total.

You've just answered your own question. Of course he'll be training and fit but fit and match fit are completely different things.

He wont be picked over players who are match fit for such an important game.