And further rumours that he's out of that friendly to complete his medical.

He's defo not in the squad today, that's been confirmed. He'll probably still be in Wales though I reckon. Doubt he's here at this moment in time.

Few people on Twatter claiming he's been at the Titanic last night.

That's a hotel in Liverpool the clubs use when they are playing Everton or Liverpool and where most of our new signings stay for our none Merseyside members.

Whats going down at the Titanic? Did Gylfi have an ice berg in his drink?

The fact he's still left out of the Swansea side speaks volumes, hopefully he's on the move. I'm staying at the Titanic soon actually so will turn the room upside down to see if it's had an Icelandic resident!

Rumours that Sig has asked Swansea to speak with Everton. Feels that Swansea are pricing him out of a move and that Evertons bids were worth a transfer.

Even he realises it's too much :lol:

Was really excited when it was first suggested, I'm now no longer confident he's what Everton need or where he fits/what the lineup will be.

should we do well in Europe and the cups this season then we have a lot of games to play so it will be rotated a lot. Better to have too many midfielders than not enough, competition for places is healthy as well.

should we do well in Europe and the cups this season then we have a lot of games to play so it will be rotated a lot. Better to have too many midfielders than not enough, competition for places is healthy as well.

Do you see him slotting in the mid 3 more than the front 3?

Add Giroud to the mix as well, gets quite confused I reckon.

Do you see him slotting in the mid 3 more than the front 3?

Add Giroud to the mix as well, gets quite confused I reckon.

No I quite agree, it does become confusing, but its a good confusion, every good team has big options on their benches (apart from the shite, their bench is still quite weak). As for where he fits in I think him and Klaasen will rotate. Or on the left hand side of front three.

Klaassen can also rotate with Gana while Sigurdsson might be able to play LWB when Baines needs a break (team would play 3-5-2).

I think Besic would do a fine job as a wing back. As much as Sigurdsson is known for getting up and down the pitch I do think he'd be a little wasted as a wing back.

The same site that said Connelly was offered as part of the deal, I think they were right on that one.

What makes you think that? Not saying it won't happen but I'd be surprised if it did.

Watching the shite makes me worried about our lack of pace

Their whole plan is built around pace.

Rk's plan is more around high energy and quick movement (note the amount of quick one-two's between our forward players in the first leg of the qualifiers).

We do have pace in areas on the wings. Could always do with a bit more I suppose!

He is a poor man's Eriksen in my opinion but that's not a bad thing, it's just the crazy price. Makes you realise how much of a bargain Spurs got!

He's that bad? I never understood peoples facination of Eriksen. Especially in Denmark... Eriksen need good players around him to be ok. Just look at the games the danish national team have played. He's hiding, beeing noone.

Gylfi is better, I think. But if he's the right for us at that price... hmm hardly.

Agree with Newty there. RS struggle when opponents play deep and deny their forwards space. And especially if they loose Coutinho to Barca they will lack creativity. It does look great when opponents try to play high, like we did under Martinez.