IGNORED

Gylfi Sigurðsson

interesting, they see him as a replacement for Mahrez. I wonder where he will end up.

If we could sign the Mahrez that was playing 2 seasons ago, then id rather him than Sandro tbh, he was almost unstopable at times. Just last seasons version was the complete opposite, and im not sure he would come to us as Arsenal were very interested in him.

If we could sign the Mahrez that was playing 2 seasons ago, then id rather him than Sandro tbh, he was almost unstopable at times. Just last seasons version was the complete opposite, and im not sure he would come to us as Arsenal were very interested in him.

sandro is a forward, mahrez a mid, not sure why you'd like to replace a forward with a midfielder.

• 2 weeks later...

Be very happy to have him here, I won't "pay" to much attention to the fee tbh it isn't my money and the market is all over the place there's no real marker for pricing players atm

When you've got Bournemouth and co spending £20m plus on cast aways the likes of Sigurdsson seem good value

Hope it isn't true. For that price you can get players who are better and younger.

They will be out there Pete but finding them is another thing and hoping they adapt to this league and so on is a big risk

I doubt there's many that would offer what he can in today market that aren't that well known and already at an extortionate rate

Edited by EFC-Paul

They will be out there Pete but finding them is another thing and hoping they adapt to this league and so on is a big risk

I doubt there's many that would offer what he can in today market that aren't that well known and already at an extortionate rate

For me he's a similar level as Robbie Brady who I like and wanted here as a squad filler, other similar Fraser at Bournemouth, and wet spam's Snodgrass. Just think for price quoted and his age we'd be stupid not to look else where.

For £30-40m I'd aim for fringe players from the Gana above AOC or Ramsey, Mata, Mahrez, and Son. Maybe even a cheeky bid for Lallana as he might be worried about his position, and is a blue!

For me he's a similar level as Robbie Brady who I like and wanted here as a squad filler, other similar Fraser at Bournemouth, and wet spam's Snodgrass. Just think for price quoted and his age we'd be stupid not to look else where.

For £30-40m I'd aim for fringe players from the Gana above AOC or Ramsey, Mata, Mahrez, and Son. Maybe even a cheeky bid for Lallana as he might be worried about his position, and is a blue!

Snodgrass?!

He's got a nice left foot andvtakesca decent free kick but he's not a patch on sigurdson.

Would still rather a bit more of a mobile playmaker like Lanzini or Forsberg, but I think the plan is to play him out wide and smash in crosses to a target man. Would basically be playing the same role Tadic had at Soton under Koeman me thinks.

Would still rather a bit more of a mobile playmaker like Lanzini or Forsberg, but I think the plan is to play him out wide and smash in crosses to a target man. Would basically be playing the same role Tadic had at Soton under Koeman me thinks.

Which would suggest that Giroud is coming too. Id be will happy with that. Sigurdsson smashing in crosses to Giroud and Rooney slightly behind to pick up any left overs.

What would it mean for Mirallas?

Which would suggest that Giroud is coming too. Id be will happy with that. Sigurdsson smashing in crosses to Giroud and Rooney slightly behind to pick up any left overs.

What would it mean for Mirallas?

We'll still need some pace out wide, which I imagine Mirallas and possibly Sandro will provide. Mirallas has a decent cross too, just haven't seen it much when he's been played on the left more recently.