IGNORED

Gylfi Sigurðsson

Definitely, head and shoulders above anyone at Swansea, I've seen them play a few times this season and he's far too good to be playing for them unfortunately. Surely competition for places is a good thing especially if we play in Europe, Ross can't play every league, Europe and cup match?!

He would be perfect in so many ways. Leads by example, works hard, creates and scores goals, intelligent, great teamplayer, good age, can play in multiple positions.

Bit of a no-brainer for under 30 million in todays market.

put better than I could

But he plays for Iceland and they're crap!

Wait a minute :unsure:.

Have him in a heartbeat. He could be our new Bjarni Viðarsson (funny enough after quick google turns out the guy is back at FH Hafnarfjörður, team we signed him from thirteen years ago)!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I like him but don't necessarily think he's what we need unless Barkley was to leave. He's amazing from deadball situations but I don't think he's as good as what we've already got in open play.

I think he offers something very different from what we have in the team. I don't necessarily want him as a weekly starter, but he'd be very good competition for all our attacking players and could certainly help redefine a game coming off the bench

He's ideal imo, he's the type of player that has the ability to create chances from very little

Great at set pieces one of the best assist records in recent times and the type of player that Rom would feed off massively

Definitely one we should be looking at

Wishful thinking that Paul :P

Mobility of our attacking players is key for me this summer. I want someone in the Lallana mould (sorry for the horrible example) who can play anywhere across the attacking midfield spots, is comfortable with the ball, can pick a pass but can also press/battle - it's a shame he's where he is as he's a 'lifelong' Evertonian and I think he'd be perfect. Alternatives? I don't know but he's certainly the type which will move us forward in my opinion.

Mobility of our attacking players is key for me this summer. I want someone in the Lallana mould (sorry for the horrible example) who can play anywhere across the attacking midfield spots, is comfortable with the ball, can pick a pass but can also press/battle - it's a shame he's where he is as he's a 'lifelong' Evertonian and I think he'd be perfect. Alternatives? I don't know but he's certainly the type which will move us forward in my opinion.

Well known quality player in his youth. Moyes should have been all over him.

he just fits the mold of the outside forwards ron likes. equally able to play midfield, wing, forward positions and attack, assist and defend. similar to barkley and mirallas in that regard. he would fit our plans. 15m for a proven premier league player who could start or impact sub and would offer fantastic rotation ability, no brainer.

Edited by markjazzbassist

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...