interesting, they see him as a replacement for Mahrez. I wonder where he will end up.

If we could sign the Mahrez that was playing 2 seasons ago, then id rather him than Sandro tbh, he was almost unstopable at times. Just last seasons version was the complete opposite, and im not sure he would come to us as Arsenal were very interested in him.

If we could sign the Mahrez that was playing 2 seasons ago, then id rather him than Sandro tbh, he was almost unstopable at times. Just last seasons version was the complete opposite, and im not sure he would come to us as Arsenal were very interested in him.

sandro is a forward, mahrez a mid, not sure why you'd like to replace a forward with a midfielder.

Be very happy to have him here, I won't "pay" to much attention to the fee tbh it isn't my money and the market is all over the place there's no real marker for pricing players atm

When you've got Bournemouth and co spending £20m plus on cast aways the likes of Sigurdsson seem good value

Hope it isn't true. For that price you can get players who are better and younger.

They will be out there Pete but finding them is another thing and hoping they adapt to this league and so on is a big risk

I doubt there's many that would offer what he can in today market that aren't that well known and already at an extortionate rate

They will be out there Pete but finding them is another thing and hoping they adapt to this league and so on is a big risk

I doubt there's many that would offer what he can in today market that aren't that well known and already at an extortionate rate

For me he's a similar level as Robbie Brady who I like and wanted here as a squad filler, other similar Fraser at Bournemouth, and wet spam's Snodgrass. Just think for price quoted and his age we'd be stupid not to look else where.

For £30-40m I'd aim for fringe players from the Gana above AOC or Ramsey, Mata, Mahrez, and Son. Maybe even a cheeky bid for Lallana as he might be worried about his position, and is a blue!

For me he's a similar level as Robbie Brady who I like and wanted here as a squad filler, other similar Fraser at Bournemouth, and wet spam's Snodgrass. Just think for price quoted and his age we'd be stupid not to look else where.

For £30-40m I'd aim for fringe players from the Gana above AOC or Ramsey, Mata, Mahrez, and Son. Maybe even a cheeky bid for Lallana as he might be worried about his position, and is a blue!

Snodgrass?!

He's got a nice left foot andvtakesca decent free kick but he's not a patch on sigurdson.

Snodgrass?!

He's got a nice left foot andvtakesca decent free kick but he's not a patch on sigurdson.

Your predictive texting needs a service Haf :lol:.

(Unless you're set to Icelandic)

I still don't think Barkley will be going anywhere. But it'll be nice to have all of these options in front of Morgan and Gana. The opposition won't have a clue what team to expect.

Would still rather a bit more of a mobile playmaker like Lanzini or Forsberg, but I think the plan is to play him out wide and smash in crosses to a target man. Would basically be playing the same role Tadic had at Soton under Koeman me thinks.

Would still rather a bit more of a mobile playmaker like Lanzini or Forsberg, but I think the plan is to play him out wide and smash in crosses to a target man. Would basically be playing the same role Tadic had at Soton under Koeman me thinks.

Which would suggest that Giroud is coming too. Id be will happy with that. Sigurdsson smashing in crosses to Giroud and Rooney slightly behind to pick up any left overs.

What would it mean for Mirallas?

I think we keep Mirallas and Barkley. We need Sigurdsson anyway, we still need another quality striker.

As crazy as it sounds but I honestly believe that Moshiri and Koeman are having a shot at the title, and so they should as well. That's the whole point of playing the game.

Over the last 18 months we have replaced our deadbeat manager and practically all of the deadwood at the club. You have to appreciate that the wage bill has been significantly trimmed with the removal of these players. It's going to go soaring back up with all our new signings on over£100k a week but that's what we need to do to compete at the top level.

Honestly if Sigurdsson comes in and we add someone like Giroud, a target man, to Rooney, the seasoned pro, and Sandro who is the young speed demon then we will have a truly awesome squad that most teams are going to be very afraid of.

Which would suggest that Giroud is coming too. Id be will happy with that. Sigurdsson smashing in crosses to Giroud and Rooney slightly behind to pick up any left overs.

We'll still need some pace out wide, which I imagine Mirallas and possibly Sandro will provide. Mirallas has a decent cross too, just haven't seen it much when he's been played on the left more recently.

We'll still need some pace out wide, which I imagine Mirallas and possibly Sandro will provide. Mirallas has a decent cross too, just haven't seen it much when he's been played on the left more recently.

Has everyone forgotten Lookman and the eventual return of Bolasie?

Has everyone forgotten Lookman and the eventual return of Bolasie?

I'm putting a line through Bolasie until he's back on the park and played a few games. Have no idea what he'll be like when he returns.

Lookman I'm excited about, but the way we're building our squad atm, I can see him having a bench role, while getting decent minutes in the Europa league.

One of my concerns with our recruit drive this summer is how it'll affect the youth players coming through, but their should be plenty of minutes between Europe and, fingers crossed, a couple of good cup runs.

Bolasie was a mistake. We should have never signed him.

I think he was meant to be our version of Mane at Soton. I feel like Koeman just has a template team he keeps trying to assemble at each of his clubs :P

I think he was meant to be our version of Mane at Soton. I feel like Koeman just has a template team he keeps trying to assemble at each of his clubs :P

he was signed to show we will spend big.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/everton-seal-wayne-rooney-deal-10761410.amp

While Everton fans have eagerly awaited the home-coming of former England skipper Rooney, Koeman will land another significant target this week.

A deal is believed to have been struck at £30m with the Toffees prepared to offer the Icelandic international a £135,000-a-week contract to seal the deal.

Where going to be playing a system GK and ten midfielders 5 DM and 5 AM, should be alright a proven method at Arsenal for years

We have desperately needed to bolster the squad. Our midfield will be highly competitive and with European football to play then there will be a lot of games ahead of us.

A lot of deadwood has been shipped out too

We have desperately needed to bolster the squad. Our midfield will be highly competitive and with European football to play then there will be a lot of games ahead of us.

A lot of deadwood has been shipped out too

I totally agree mate, was meant to be tongue in cheek.

I really don't see a role for Mirallas, and I'm not too sad about that. He won't want to sit on the bench with the World Cup coming up, so I can see him leaving soon.

I really don't see a role for Mirallas, and I'm not too sad about that. He won't want to sit on the bench with the World Cup coming up, so I can see him leaving soon.

I think he will be an impact player, he cant sustain form for more tan 3 or 4 matches, so i see him as being someone who comes off the bench or comes in when there is an injury or loss of form by one of the others.