IGNORED

Gylfi Sigurðsson

Has everyone forgotten Lookman and the eventual return of Bolasie?

I'm putting a line through Bolasie until he's back on the park and played a few games. Have no idea what he'll be like when he returns.

Lookman I'm excited about, but the way we're building our squad atm, I can see him having a bench role, while getting decent minutes in the Europa league.

One of my concerns with our recruit drive this summer is how it'll affect the youth players coming through, but their should be plenty of minutes between Europe and, fingers crossed, a couple of good cup runs.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/everton-seal-wayne-rooney-deal-10761410.amp

While Everton fans have eagerly awaited the home-coming of former England skipper Rooney, Koeman will land another significant target this week.

A deal is believed to have been struck at £30m with the Toffees prepared to offer the Icelandic international a £135,000-a-week contract to seal the deal.

Edited by Bill

We have desperately needed to bolster the squad. Our midfield will be highly competitive and with European football to play then there will be a lot of games ahead of us.

A lot of deadwood has been shipped out too

I totally agree mate, was meant to be tongue in cheek.

Which would suggest that Giroud is coming too. Id be will happy with that. Sigurdsson smashing in crosses to Giroud and Rooney slightly behind to pick up any left overs.

What would it mean for Mirallas?

I really don't see a role for Mirallas, and I'm not too sad about that. He won't want to sit on the bench with the World Cup coming up, so I can see him leaving soon.

I really don't see a role for Mirallas, and I'm not too sad about that. He won't want to sit on the bench with the World Cup coming up, so I can see him leaving soon.

I think he will be an impact player, he cant sustain form for more tan 3 or 4 matches, so i see him as being someone who comes off the bench or comes in when there is an injury or loss of form by one of the others.

_0YfK9k6_normal.jpgThe 4th Official

It's DONE! Sources are telling us that Swansea have accepted a £31.8m (+ add ons) offer from Everton for Gylfi Sigurdsson. #EFC #swans

22 replies210 retweets267 likes
Retweet

How reliable this is another matter given its 4th official.

Edited by London Blue