I think he's a class act, and at 22 I think he's well worth ten million.

It's all academic though, god knows where they got the impression that we have ten million pounds to splash out on anyone. And why we would invest in a central midfielder when we already have fellaini, rodwell, gibson, barkley, osman and cahill defeats me.

I think he's a class act, and at 22 I think he's well worth ten million.

It's all academic though, god knows where they got the impression that we have ten million pounds to splash out on anyone. And why we would invest in a central midfielder when we already have fellaini, rodwell, gibson, barkley, osman and cahill defeats me.

Fellaini and Gibson are defensive midfielders, Rodwell is just a ghost and can't be counted, Barkley(not sure yet) Osman is very inconsistent at times and Cahill is finished, hence why we would be looking to bolster the middle of the park.

Rodwell can still become a first team player for us, and who knows what Barkley is capable of. We have more important problems to be looking at in my opinion. Coleman is our only out and out right winger, and Gueye on the left if the Pienaar deal doesn't happen. And Hibbert is solid at right back but he's also getting on and isn't the kind of player we need in our starting eleven if we want to move forward.

When our wingers consist of Coleman, Gueye and McFadden, and our midfield consists of Fellaini, Gibson, Rodwell, Barkley, Osman and Cahill, it's clear to me which area I'd be spending money personally.

Rodwell can still become a first team player for us, and who knows what Barkley is capable of. We have more important problems to be looking at in my opinion. Coleman is our only out and out right winger, and Gueye on the left if the Pienaar deal doesn't happen. And Hibbert is solid at right back but he's also getting on and isn't the kind of player we need in our starting eleven if we want to move forward.

When our wingers consist of Coleman, Gueye and McFadden, and our midfield consists of Fellaini, Gibson, Rodwell, Barkley, Osman and Cahill, it's clear to me which area I'd be spending money personally.

I think both areas need looking at, Cahill and Osman are both over 30 much like Hibbert as you said.

Big Fish, little pond syndrome for me unfortunately. Like Charlie Adam before him.

He scores some cracking goals but is he realy a £10m player? No.

They paid over £6.5 mil for him, so £10 mil seems reasonable.

Good box to box midfielder but think Barkley is gonna be a better player and if we can get Hoilett (moyes was watching him saturday) thats the centre of the park sorted. I expect what little money we have/generate is on some wide players with pace. Would sell Coleman to be honest if we get £6-8 million.

Good box to box midfielder but think Barkley is gonna be a better player and if we can get Hoilett (moyes was watching him saturday) thats the centre of the park sorted. I expect what little money we have/generate is on some wide players with pace. Would sell Coleman to be honest if we get £6-8 million.

£6-8 million for Coleman, I'd be happy with £3 mil. Shouldnt be anywhere near our team next year, loan him to a team willing to play him right back next season or just get rid.

It's a no from me, seen him live three times this season and to be honest Leon Britton and Joe Allen especially have really caught the eye. We missed out on Ramsey three years ago, Joe Allen will be a better player than him, I think we should keep close tabs on this one!

dont yhink we have any chance of getting hoilett i think top 4/5 clubs will be in for him,its possible moyes was watching pilkington of norwich recently who is very good.

Guest blueboy122

Coleman 6-8 million? We would be lucky to get 2 million for him!

As for the swansea lad, 10 million for playing 3 good games? Pull the other one.

Wijnaldum cost the same 25 million and which one would you rather have? That's the going rate, there's absolutely no point in comparing to last year's prices. If you come up with a price that sounds right, please somehow explain it, and not by comparing to last season. How do you reckon Sigurdsson's value is anything else than what the buyer is willing to pay and seller is willing to accept?

Wijnaldum cost the same 25 million and which one would you rather have? That's the going rate, there's absolutely no point in comparing to last year's prices. If you come up with a price that sounds right, please somehow explain it, and not by comparing to last season. How do you reckon Sigurdsson's value is anything else than what the buyer is willing to pay and seller is willing to accept?

Good point I guess this is the new 12m now. Still worth it for me a great ACM and will provide creativity for the strikers and wingers.

I rate the lad he's been one of the better and less appreciated midfielders in the league over the last few years tbh

He's a less glamorous Erikson IMO I'd have him

I think he'd be a great signing, steep but its the going rate now. He offers goals and a new threat going forward.

An Attacking 5 of...
Barkley
Deulofeu
Mirallas
Sigurdsson
Lukaku

Id be happy with that.

Been great at Swansea, but was poor at Spurs. I'm not sure on this one.

I think he needs to be at the center of things, the teams key player in many ways. When he is just 1 player in a team I think he struggles.

Blows too hot and cold for me. He has slightly more than the odd great game, but some games I haven't even noticed he's on the pitch until halftime.

We have to be able to do better.

We tried to sign him in summer but he would not come as we could not offer regular first team football.

Absolutely howler that. I'd play him every week at the moment

He used us to get a new contract. Don't think we fucked that one up at all.

I doubt that Swansea will sell him unless it's for an over-the-top sum. He's their best player by a long-shot.

I would love him here though.

Agreed, unless their new manager has his own targets and needs to sell to buy.

Agreed, unless their new manager has his own targets and needs to sell to buy.

just looked and his contract is until 2020. they could sell now to get a better amount instead of the summer when they are relegated and have to sell so teams can low ball.

just looked and his contract is until 2020. they could sell now to get a better amount instead of the summer when they are relegated and have to sell so teams can low ball.

Most likely will have a relegation release clause. I'd be very surprised if a player like him didn't have one.

Always rated him highly and surprised he's never moved on to a better side

he moved to spurs a few years ago and did great, was starting half the matches bench the other half, scored and created a decent amount, but was sold because he wanted more playing time.

he moved to spurs a few years ago and did great, was starting half the matches bench the other half, scored and created a decent amount, but was sold because he wanted more playing time.

I know I mean after that period mate, he's been great for Swansea for some time and he's proven his worth at this level imo, one I'd definitely have here anyway

I know I mean after that period mate, he's been great for Swansea for some time and he's proven his worth at this level imo, one I'd definitely have here anyway

gotcha, yeah I agree. he's very underrated. let's hope he wants to jump up as well and would fancy a move here.