IGNORED

Gylfi Sigurðsson

"Gylfi Sigurdsson's exit looking increasingly unlikely with Swansea City and Everton still far apart in valuations of Iceland star

The Toffees have pursued Sigurdsson all summer, but patience is running low"

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/gylfi-sigurdssons-exit-looking-increasingly-13397305.amp

Good.

I don't believe it though, I think we'll get him.

Few people on Twatter claiming he's been at the Titanic last night.

That's a hotel in Liverpool the clubs use when they are playing Everton or Liverpool and where most of our new signings stay for our none Merseyside members.

And further rumours that he's out of that friendly to complete his medical.

Few people on Twatter claiming he's been at the Titanic last night.

That's a hotel in Liverpool the clubs use when they are playing Everton or Liverpool and where most of our new signings stay for our none Merseyside members.

Whats going down at the Titanic? Did Gylfi have an ice berg in his drink?

Was really excited when it was first suggested, I'm now no longer confident he's what Everton need or where he fits/what the lineup will be.

should we do well in Europe and the cups this season then we have a lot of games to play so it will be rotated a lot. Better to have too many midfielders than not enough, competition for places is healthy as well.

should we do well in Europe and the cups this season then we have a lot of games to play so it will be rotated a lot. Better to have too many midfielders than not enough, competition for places is healthy as well.

Do you see him slotting in the mid 3 more than the front 3?

Add Giroud to the mix as well, gets quite confused I reckon.

Do you see him slotting in the mid 3 more than the front 3?

Add Giroud to the mix as well, gets quite confused I reckon.

No I quite agree, it does become confusing, but its a good confusion, every good team has big options on their benches (apart from the shite, their bench is still quite weak). As for where he fits in I think him and Klaasen will rotate. Or on the left hand side of front three.