IGNORED

£10.584M For Final League Position

i wonder how many debts there are against that though...

tbh, im so lost with evertons finances these days, i have given up trying to work it out, one minute we owe loads, then its not as much as everyone thinks, but then moyes will come out moaning about no money, past caring now about money side of things, and it won't change whilst Kenwright is in charge, because under him we are always going to be juggling everything,because he does'nt really have the money to run the club.

Wikipedia sums it up quite well:

Everton F.C. is a limited company with the board of directors holding a majority the shares.[55] The club owes £44.8 million to banks, excluding loan interest and early repayment penalties, with total liabilities of £95 million. Their most recent turnover was £79 million;[56] the second highest in the club's history.[57] The club's overdraft with Barclays Bank is secured against the Premier League's "Basic Award Fund",[58] a guaranteed sum given to clubs for competing in the Premier League.[59] Everton agreed a long-term loan of £30 million with Bear Stearns and Prudential plc in 2002 over the duration of 25 years; a consolidation of debts at the time as well as a source of capital for new player acquisitions.[60] Goodison Park is secured as collateral.

Everton F.C. is a limited company with the board of directors holding a majority the shares.[55] The club owes £44.8 million to banks, excluding loan interest and early repayment penalties, with total liabilities of £95 million. Their most recent turnover was £79 million;[56] the second highest in the club's history.[57] The club's overdraft with Barclays Bank is secured against the Premier League's "Basic Award Fund",[58] a guaranteed sum given to clubs for competing in the Premier League.[59] Everton agreed a long-term loan of £30 million with Bear Stearns and Prudential plc in 2002 over the duration of 25 years; a consolidation of debts at the time as well as a source of capital for new player acquisitions.[60] Goodison Park is secured as collateral.

sums it up very well i suppose.... if you have a basic grasp of corporate finance!!!

well yes and no tbh, it does in a way, but 3/4 of whats on Wiki is complete shite, it really is trust me. so i will hang back for the moment, but its a good read anyway