IGNORED

Disaster

Make his life a living hell, if only for payback for all those trip to Goodison and the cost.

I would seriously consider dis-owning him and never speaking to him again, then every time he speaks to you say

"SHUT UP RS"

He'll soon learn

Disown him,

cut off all ties,

deny all knowledge of his existence

Write grafitti all over town slurring his once good name

Tell your family he's gone to live far away (but secretly lock him in your loft/shed-either is acceptable)

And only accept his apologies when he sits down to watch the derby and cheers the right f**kin team! :)

That's just what i'd do anyway, hope this has helped!

Just recieved the shocking & depressing news that my 11 year old brother who i have been taking to Goodison since he was 4 is now a liverpool fan.  I only went to greece for 2 weeks & suddenly he has a gerrard shirt.

Suggestions people?

:angry:

32721[/snapback]

How woul;d he feel if you burn't it one night while he was in bed and replaced it with an AJ shirt?? Ive had the same problems with my cousin, what i did was take me sister (his mam) to Goodison for the Blackburn game, he now has no choice but to support them as my sister is now hooked herself :rolleyes:

Make him watch every single hour of chucklevision that has ever been broadcasted.

then when he questions why, snarl "YOU SAID YOU LIKED RUSH AND ALDRIDGE, SO YOUR GETTING RUSH AND ALDRIDGE"

Then when he starts to cry. "YOU LIKE RONNIE WHELAN?" if he nods get out a ghostbusters DVD and go the scene with popum Fresh.

If he's still a liverpool fan make him listen to Jim beglin moaning on about nothing on itv and tell him he "has to call him a legend now he's a liverpool fan"

if he doesnt budge then the next derby victory, make his life hell.

if that fails, ahh well you tried.

Seek the Medical advice.

The Lad is obviously not well.

33079[/snapback]

:blink: why would anybody not want to support Everton :huh: i carnt comprehend what your saying , i dont feel well now :( do you have a chainsaw handy ;) i can lend you 1 iff needbe :lol::lol:;)

Sickboy, buy him a new Everton shirt, (doesn't matter what number or name!) If that fails let me know, I can shoot people for a living (police officer) I know he is your brother but we cannot let him be influenced by the dark side of the force! I'll just knick him on the first shot, if that don't work then we'll send Big Dunc around as he has nothing to do at the moment!!

God speed my BLUE friend.

Sickboy, buy him a new Everton shirt, (doesn't matter what number or name!) If that fails let me know, I can shoot people for a living (police officer) I know he is your brother but we cannot let him be influenced by the dark side of the force! I'll just knick him on the first shot, if that don't work then we'll send Big Dunc around as he has nothing to do at the moment!!

God speed my BLUE friend.

33211[/snapback]

You have a twitchy trigger finger :lol: