IGNORED

In Bed With Maradona Article

Louis

wow, someone with a little bit of commons sense, deals in reality, understands football and actually SUPPORTING our Club. How refreshing and wonderful to see.

No doubt this thread will be torn apart with the same old made up guff from the anti Kenwright brigade

No doubt this thread will be torn apart with the same old made up guff from the anti Kenwright brigade

Just fyi Pax...if you're really new to Everton forums (fora :mellow: ?) this one is generally, without doubt, the most Kenwright sympathetic. If you think we're anti on here you really ought to go look at Blue Kipper, ToffeeWeb, NSNO or SOS1878 (and probably others that I can't recall). Hafnia would be dismissed as a moderate on most of them.

The only other one where BK gets an occasional break is the Blue Room...but sadly no-one on there is able to use words with more than two syllables so it's fairly simplistic :P .

Just fyi Pax...if you're really new to Everton forums (fora :mellow: ?) this one is generally, without doubt, the most Kenwright sympathetic. If you think we're anti on here you really ought to go look at Blue Kipper, ToffeeWeb, NSNO or SOS1878 (and probably others that I can't recall). Hafnia would be dismissed as a moderate on most of them.

The only other one where BK gets an occasional break is the Blue Room...but sadly no-one on there is able to use words with more than two syllables so it's fairly simplistic :P .

Unlike many members on the above forums I don't "jump on the band wagon" I take a holistic view in my appraisal of the board, the manager, the players. I don't take a stance and want to be proven right - I'm more than happy to be prven wrong, when I have been wrong I will hold my hands up (Fellaini - he has proven many wrong).

My opinion of the likes of Kenwright is never going to be too positive given the failings we have gone over soooo many times. The positives that seem to sway many of his supporters (hired moyes, took over from johnson, declares his love for the club) just do not outweigh the fact that under his watch we have increased debt, failed miserably to secure investment, failed with Kings Dock, allowed us to pursue the flawed Kirby stadium.

Some fans do just look at "we have no signings, this is rubbish, kenwright out..." - that's not what I am about. My appraisal is "this is where we are - we have no money, it's not good, it's not going to get any better, how did we get here?" The how did we get here unfortunately comes back to the board, all things come back to the running of the club.

I really fail to see how people associate that supporting the club means you have to get behind every person associated with the club. Being a chairman of a club is a thankless task, a bit like a football referee, if you aren't very good at it, get out asap. If there were mistakes being made, be a man and explain your actions. Don't just surround yourself with linesmen and the police and head down the tunnel and offer no further statement.

I have said, and I will repeat it, if someone can tell me why the current state of the club should not be brought into question, I will review my stance. The elephant in the room is "no AGM's". The club do not want or are in no place to answer questions that want to be asked.

Proven is spelt P-R-O-V-E-N. :D Sorry i couldn't resist. :lol:

Congrats you spotted my intentional mistake... honest!!! :blush:

Not that I wouldn't be able to hold my hands up and admit I was wrong if it was a mistake, but errr yeah, it was an intentional attempt at being ironic.