IGNORED

Blue Union

Louis

music isn't a contest it's there to be enjoyed and there is no winner or loser at the end of a concert..gettin number 1 means fuck all to a music fan..sure you pay for both to be entertained but also to win with football..winning a game means a shit load to a football fan and if it doesn't then you're following the wrong sport in my opinion

Maybe I'm just a bit more laid back. My attitude was different 30 years ago. Now, I'm quite calm about it all. I love football, but hate politics.

even with all that money they're still bitter they can't beat us laugh.png

what a bunch of spoilt, wanky, fuckwit, cuntish dick dogs

So now THEY want to sell their arse to terroist/arabs like they like to sing at us since we were took over.

Not like Scousers to be hipocrites is it?

what an ignorant stupid fuckstain..doesn't even read what's been said and cut out of the main big post and said above him before gettin his little penny's worth in

Edited by marcopaulo

not sure how true this is, but apparently, people were having bags searched/being searched for any anti-kenwright stuff on them, and anyone who had a banner up was promptly kicked out of the stadium tonight?

is this what we have become, now a dictatorship under Herr Kenwright and his cronies

Saha referring to goodison being empty due to protests on twitter. Clearly the players are aware even though a boycott has not been encouraged.

Thx for support. Was great to see Goodison even some may have protest & decided not 2come. Hopefully we'll show vs Spurs we can do it.

286742_258932590785460_100000061636658_1114834_4783080_o.jpg

286718_258941507451235_100000061636658_1114850_4701750_o.jpg

From facebook:

I was at the game the fella with kenwright out flag had it up for about 10 15 seconds before it was taken down and he was ejected from the stadium by the looks of things

The club have sunk to a new low tonight by taking banners off fans. What we are seeing now at our club is a dictatorship,Kenwright has become virtually untouchable.

I've got to be honest, I've never been to a friendly a goodison where every stand was open. Last nite was one of the biggest crowds I've seen at friendly to be honest.

I'm getting very annoyed by the way the club acted last nite, if bill wants to hold onto any positive reputation he has then he is not goin the right way about it.

Desperation setting in. The board have had the luxury of time, and plenty of tolerance. The Walls are caving in around them. No longer being able to hide behind the walls of goodison, banned agms, spin, media created perception that bill is an honest man who would give the shirt off his back for the club.

The reality is that they are desperately trying censor the views of many fans. You just can not do that!!! They are making themselves look absolutely pathetic and only adds credence to the belief of many that they are incapable of running a club of our importance.

It will come to the stage that such fans will attend other teams high profile matches and display such banners.

I wonder if that would happen haf.

Can you imagine a banner on the kop saying kenwright out?!

That would get some media attention.

The mancs did it, genius idea.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1387688/Manchester-United-fans-cheeky-warning-Liverpool-19-times-banner-inside-Anfield.html

In all honesty, quite a few reds who are decent "football" fans support what the likes of people's group and the blue union are doing. They feel that the days of laughing at our lack of direction and board support is now nothing more than a joke. The whole hicks and gillette scenario made them realise this.

For as much as I can't stand Newcastle, and I really can't. I find what Ashley and co have done to that club a disgrace, football belongs to the fans, end of.

Have to say, censorship of the clubs supporters is 100% wrong. If there is no foul language, no offensive comments, no racism etc on the banners then the club have absolutely no right to remove them. This will actually have the reverse effect that the club are hoping for. It gives the cretins and conspiracy theorists amongst us more reason to shout their rubbish.

• 1 month later...

Apparently The Times have had their access to players cut off for this story:

Today at Goodison Park the Blue Union will be vociferously supporting our team in the 216th Merseyside derby. For us, the paradox of opposing the club’s business strategy whilst staunchly supporting their team the length and breadth of the country simply doesn’t exist; we fully support the team and our manager, but we vehemently oppose the stagnation which we see as the result of the business policies of the club’s board.

In recent months, Everton has disposed of almost £30m of assets, in the form of players and the sale of their former training ground, yet not a penny of the proceeds has been offered David Moyes, the manager, who operates with the smallest squad in the Premier League, and very little has been re-invested in the club’s infrastructure; the majority of the money has gone to the bank and Goodison Park remains a veritable relic of bygone days in comparison with most modern Premier league club’s stadiums.

In a recent controversial meeting with members of The Blue Union, Bill Kenwright, the Everton chairman, admitted the seriousness of the club’s financial position and that, on the recommendation of Keith Harris, the executive chairman of Seymour Pierce, they were on the verge of selling the club to somebody living in a one-bedroom flat in Singapore before the scam was discovered.

What we would stress, and what is abundantly clear, is that this isn’t a mindless “sack the board, Kenwright out”, ad hoc campaign conducted by a handful of fans; we are supporters who have a real passion and an understanding of the issues .

One element of the Blue Union, Keeping Everton In Our City, formed as a result of a proposal to relocate the club to nearby Kirkby, has been working with The Spirit of Shankly, their Liverpool counterparts, to deliver a prospectus to promote their concept for the establishment of a football quarter that would incorporate both of the city’s great clubs and contain educational, recreational, leisure and community facilities, sharing a sustainable transport infrastructure and paid for through public and private finance initiatives.

Of course this amicable alliance will be suspended for ninety minutes this afternoon when the rich diversity of the clubs divided by Stanley Park will be celebrated in the raucous cauldron of a packed Goodison but after the 90 minutes have passed – hopefully with an Everton win – The Blue Union will be finalising our plans for our next spectacular event

From what I can make out, the Times allowed someone from the Blue Union to write an article and publish it in their paper.

"In recent months, Everton has disposed of almost £30m of assets, in the form of players and the sale of their former training ground..."

Didn't think players counted as assetshuh.png .

Is that not what the BU say when they question the amout Bill is asking for? Can't have it both ways.

"In recent months, Everton has disposed of almost £30m of assets, in the form of players and the sale of their former training ground..."

Didn't think players counted as assetshuh.png .

Is that not what the BU say when they question the amout Bill is asking for? Can't have it both ways.

Pretty sure the bu haven't tried to value the club, more want to know what the asking price is.

I think the point of this is yet more censorship by the club. Pathetic.

Pretty sure the bu haven't tried to value the club, more want to know what the asking price is.

Possibly not officially but speculation is rampant and BU supporters line up endlessly to point out that the players value is not counted as an asset.

And presumably an organisation as informed as the BU would be aware of it.

Makes a more impressive sound bite if ignored thoughwink.png .

Possibly not officially but speculation is rampant and BU supporters line up endlessly to point out that the players value is not counted as an asset.

And presumably an organisation as informed as the BU would be aware of it.

Makes a more impressive sound bite if ignored thoughwink.png .

I believe this was well covered previously, players are intangible assets

The costs associated with the acquisition of players' registrations are capitalised as intangible fixed assets in the balance sheet. These are then fully amortised in equal annual instalments over the period of the player's initial contract.

The balance sheet shows the cost and amortisation of player's registrations, with a note to the effect that a bosman will mean values being reduced, because a player can now walk away from a club at the end of his contract.

Turnover in the accounts excludes transfer fees. Staff costs in the P+L account include signing on fees payable to players representing part of their remuneration, and are charged to P+L evenly over the football seasons covered by the player's contract.

In effect players are assets - intangible ones and add very little to the valuation of the club.

In effect players are assets - intangible ones and add very little to the valuation of the club.

Exactly, that was my point....so that when the BU say..

...they are either misinformed or being misleading.

Nope, if I am totally honest I support the need to get the ownership of our club sorted ASAP in order to ensure the continued sale of talent isn't required to exist. However not 100% sure what my attendance would achieve, would be interested to gear but I'm sure we will find out. Will be interested to see what new discovery they have made, any guesses?