IGNORED

Ross Barkley

Awful that. I'd put my money on it he's had his heart set on Spurs and Leavy has again played a blinder

I'm thinking the same. Got Levy written all over it.

Or him and his reps are being pure greedy fuckers.

What else does he have to consider?! Doesn't want to move now, wants to consider his options in January?!

Unbelievable.

Yep. Sorry to say it, it's a horrible feeling but I think we've just been royally screwed by a "true blue".

Awful.

He knows he aint going to play. Moshiri just said pretty much this himself, that the 10 position is congested.

I said it a while ago but I'd shut him out completely if this is his attitude. No first team football. No reserve football. He doesn't want to play for us, so don't fucking play him at all. Let the lad rot for a season.

I said it a while ago but I'd shut him out completely if this is his attitude. No first team football. No reserve football. He doesn't want to play for us, so don't fucking play him at all. Let the lad rot for a season.

Oh lads, honestly, I'm feeling all wrong here!!! Dunno.

He ain't getting close to our first 11 this season and cone January 1st...ship him out.

The thing is, it's not like he's said he wants to stay at Everton. He's agreed everything with Chelsea and pulled himsf out to look again in January. I bet people at both clubs are fuming...especially Everton. Shocking behaviour.

The whole window Koeman has said he is going because he rejected a new contract. They price him out of the market by asking so much. Barkley has seen everyone going on about how much he would improve under Spurs so he rejected Chelsea to "consider his options in January".

What the actual fuck!? He is selfish with the ball and selfish in real life as well. There is no improving him! He thinks he is a lot better than he is because the English media has hyped him up to be the "next big thing". Yet being an Everton fan we know he has his games but is not consistent enough and always tries the shot instead of passing. Sturridge is exactly the same, great player yet will always go for goal instead of the pass when he can!

Barkley tonight has pulled down Everton's pants and said nope doing what I want, although we are the ones who have brought him through the academy, made him a player where Chelsea are willing to pay 35 million for him with a year left!!

I'm just ranting but I'm sorry I just do not like how this has turned out. We priced him out of a move then fee agreed and then he says no!

Let him play in the under 18s, because he doesn't want to be an Everton player as he didn't sign a new contract so why let him play in training!?

This is a very very odd situation. It makes me think there must be really bad blood between Barkley and the Everton hierarchy. Throughout this whole process, we've never heard his side of the story.

Agreed. Something definitely wrong here. I think Koeman has been a major influence in his decision not to sign the contract. I think some of the players brought in are dogshite. I don't like the way we are playing either.

This is a very very odd situation. It makes me think there must be really bad blood between Barkley and the Everton hierarchy. Throughout this whole process, we've never heard his side of the story.

To be honest Barkley probably didn't like all the criticism he was getting from Koeman so didn't want to sign a new contract. He is probably used to being nursed and handled carefully back from Martinez and Moyes. Doesn't like people pointing out his bad points and likes to be known as this next big thing player instead.

Oh don't even start!!!

His side of the story is this....He doesnt eant a new contact witg Everyon. He eants a new challenge. Fee agreed with Chelsea. £35mill. He agreed personal terms with Chelsea. He travelled to Chelsea, had a medical. Changed his mind and decided to consider his options in January.

What do you need to hear from Ross? Is it not a bit obvious Steve?