IGNORED

Ross Barkley

Funny enough pad the same interview he was asked about Lukakus performance..... "strikers go through patches" was his answer.

Oh yeah and holgate was dropped cos he is young.... or something like that.

Haf, you're an extremely good poster mate but your obsession with Lukaku is tiring mate you bring him in to everything. I''m not looking for an argument with you pal I'm just saying it's getting really tedious.

Could you not of just answered and commented about his comments on Barkley and left the comparison out? I get why you compared it but you're more than capable and intelligent enough to of answered it differently.

Haf, you're an extremely good poster mate but your obsession with Lukaku is tiring mate you bring him in to everything. I''m not looking for an argument with you pal I'm just saying it's getting really tedious.

Could you not of just answered and commented about his comments on Barkley and left the comparison out? I get why you compared it but you're more than capable and intelligent enough to of answered it differently.

It's fookin insane. Koeman blew sunshine up the one players arse who didn't need it and took digs at the one who didn't need it.

Yeah it's irritating me too pad. The manager - and I did call it at the time was gonna inadvertently put Rom on his deck chair. And that is what's happened.

Barkley looks a nervous wreck and I don't see him coming back.

I just hope we keep him till after we get rid of Lukaku... simple as that really.

I actually think Valencia in front of him would be good. It would just be Everton to get rid of a world class talent.... this lad has it in spades. when the likes of scholes, Redknapp, Merson, carragher et al go on about this lads quality you have to listen.

You can't have a lone striker ahead of him who is static .. this is why he does better deep, he needs options to make his play.

We haven't got world class talent, not sure anyone has said otherwise

But yeah, we need to keep the kid and get people working with him. Too many playing as individuals and not as a team, which the manager has to take responsibility for.

His talent is world class. It's not being applied. He has got the lot.

you tell me

The technical ability to do things with a football that only a few players can do.

Instant control, ability to strike a ball with either foot, dribble, pass....that's barkley. He's a proper footballer.

World class footballers have all the fundamentals and more. Control, technique; vision.

The technical ability to do things with a football that only a few players can do.

Instant control, ability to strike a ball with either foot, dribble, pass....that's barkley. He's a proper footballer.

World class footballers have all the fundamentals and more. Control, technique; vision.

so, again, we have none

thought he was very good last night. He's either very brave and composed or stupid.... John Stones style. I thought he looked fitter and leaner too.

Could be the start for him. 2 men behind him who love a tackle - 2 men in front who can cause a goal threat. Valencia really helped with his running, there was space for him to exploit.

Am I right in thinking he's on £60k a week?

He'll probably be after £100k a week but for that he will need to be putting in match winning performances week in week out.

There in lies the problem.

If he can suddenly start dominating games then I'd happily make him our highest paid player but as it stands he's not at that level just yet.

I'm sure he's on like 20 or 30, don't think he's anywhere near 60.

Edit: apparently 40!

Maybe it'll rise to 60?

Edited by AidanLewis