IGNORED

Ross Barkley

Hope so but his absence has been a little vague over return date.

Three weeks he was supposed to be out... Two months ago! He tweeted he was back in training about three weeks ago and then the club said he was back in training a week ago (I think) and was maybe going to be ready for today's game.

It's been a strange one to say the least and we really could do with him back next weekend. If he's not then I dread to think what our midfield is going to look like.

What I'm saying is, we don't know how much we are paying for those appearances, and If we can afford to pay them. I merely stated that it could be a possibility that we can't afford to pay that instalment after 15 app's (he's made 14 apps according to wiki). And since we don't know A) if there is any money due after X amount of appearances and B ) If we can afford to pay it Then I don't see why it is 'Nonsense' ?

Edited by GoodisonRoad

What I'm saying is, we don't know how much we are paying for those appearances, and If we can afford to pay them. I merely stated that it could be a possibility that we can't afford to pay that instalment after 15 app's (he's made 14 apps according to wiki). And since we don't know A) if there is any money due after X amount of appearances and B ) If we can afford to pay it Then I don't see why it is 'Nonsense' ?

It's nonsense in the sense that I think he's not playing because he's having an affair with Moyes' daughter and they've fallen out!!!

There's no substanance or evidence to that just pure speculation! He's not playing because it's taken longer than expected for him to recover from an injury sustained in the 2-0 defeat vs WBA - plain and simple. What myself and mark were discussing was that it was a 2-3week injury and then no time scale was put on it after that and the situation went quiet... (Obviously when he was banging Lauren Moyes!)

Sorry, forgot you were ITK

I'm not. Are you on your period? You've asked me to explain why it's nonsense and I have and now you're getting your handbag out.

I retract all I've said... yes, great scoop he's probably one game from sinking the club triggering a repayment we can't afford!!! Kenwright out!!! Better?!

Ah, glad to see you agree your being a cunt then.

*you're

It's too easy with you, you'll bite at anything and keep on at it until it's boring, in turn papering over the nonsense that you regularly spout. I'm sure you'll reply so I'll step away after this and we'll see if Gibbo playing 1 more game triggers the £10m 15 game activation clause that will finish the club!

Thats me, spouting nonsense and backing the BU all the time and what not! laugh.png

I'll go back on my word of stepping away - I wasn't actually aware you back the BU? Your choice if you do, but please form your own opinion if you do, look to haf, don't agree with much of what he says but there's no disputing he puts time in to research into what he believes and stands by it.

No, just some individuals arguing amongst themselves, and half this thread isn't even about the kid ?

By my math, his loan deal (extension) at Sheffield Wednesday is due to run out on the 22nd of this month.

He's been doing so well there since his loan deal, that wouldn't, or couldn't, they ask to keep him on for another month ? Not all up on loan deals sometimes in my defense