Sign in to follow this  
Romey 1878

Ross Barkley

Ox has turned it down. Wants to go to the shite or stay at the arse. Madness.

This should hopefully strengthen our hand with barkley.

Apparently he wants to play in central midfield which is ironically his worst position!

If £35mil was bid got Ox then Barkley should be double!

Apparently he wants to play in central midfield which is ironically his worst position!

If £35mil was bid got Ox then Barkley should be double!

Does he have a best position? Whenever I watch him I wonder how he plays for Arsenal and is continually linked with other top sides. Typical English hype for me.

Does he have a best position? Whenever I watch him I wonder how he plays for Arsenal and is continually linked with other top sides. Typical English hype for me.

No probably not. He is most suited to wide right but I would be happy to face him as an opposing manager in any position!

Chelsea need to increase squad depth, especially home grown(English) players, they got lucky with injuries last year and have put 30+ players out on loan.

I believe the bid was £20million plus £5million add-ons. They will probably come back with £25million plus add-ons and that will be accepted.

Chelsea need to increase squad depth, especially home grown(English) players, they got lucky with injuries last year and have put 30+ players out on loan.

I believe the bid was £20million plus £5million add-ons. They will probably come back with £25million plus add-ons and that will be accepted.

So after two years on the Chelsea bench and missing the world cup, does Barkley end up at Southampton, West Ham, Leicester, or Newcastle? Or does he go abroad?

We should be able to sort a decent striker through Barkley.

If Chelsea are serious...nab that Belgian of them (can't spell his name but he's a goodun)

If Spurs are serious...and they're also in pole position for Llorente, nab that Dutch kid off them who has looked good when given a chance.

I'm clutching here!!!

We should be able to sort a decent striker through Barkley.

If Chelsea are serious...nab that Belgian of them (can't spell his name but he's a goodun)

If Spurs are serious...and they're also in pole position for Llorente, nab that Dutch kid off them who has looked good when given a chance.

I'm clutching here!!!

Lukaku? Sorry - time warp.

He's injured and out for months, he won't pass a medical. He won't be going anywhere.

This will be slowing down any potential deal. You can imagine the payment structure a buying club will want to have for the risk etc

No point keeping a player who doesn't want to be here gents.

I know what your saying mate, but I haven't seen a single quote of him or Koeman saying it yet.... not one.

Koeman said he had told him he wants a new challenge, but I see the diplomacy in that.

I have been a football fan for a long time and have watched so many players want to leave, only to have a change I heart and realise that new challenge is at their present home.

A long shot I know, but one I really wish would happen.

I know what your saying mate, but I haven't seen a single quote of him or Koeman saying it yet.... not one.

Koeman said he had told him he wants a new challenge, but I see the diplomacy in that.

I have been a football fan for a long time and have watched so many players want to leave, only to have a change I heart and realise that new challenge is at their present home.

A long shot I know, but one I really wish would happen.

We'll see what happens.

As I said in the beginning...if he stays, good. If he goes...good luck.

Unsworth would be proud of him :lol:.

Does this mean he's had a total change of heart when the reality of leaving Everton hit him? Maybe he will sign a new contract after all.

Well you know what they say...Once Unsys touched you, you...no, hang on....

Its all very strange! If he stays and fails to sign a new contract he will cost us £25m. So i really hope that he goes to Spurs or signs a new contract for us. Otherwise ill be very pissed off

Spurs will come in at 5 to with a really shit offer.