IGNORED

Ross Barkley

Sorry if im repeating what everyone has said but was there any explanation for Ross being dropped apart from they made a decision based on current form ????? The words talking S*&^ comes to mind ! I just hope Ross doesn't take to much of a knock from it :/ Reallly annoyed me this as I was all for Big Sam getting the Nod :shaking fist:

Sorry if im repeating what everyone has said but was there any explanation for Ross being dropped apart from they made a decision based on current form ????? The words talking S*&^ comes to mind ! I just hope Ross doesn't take to much of a knock from it :/ Reallly annoyed me this as I was all for Big Sam getting the Nod :shaking fist:

Then he can blame you.

:lol:

Anyone who thinks English national football has anything to do with picking the best players needs their head seeing to. It's all about selling merchandise and trading on the brand name teams. Players from other teams only ever make it if they play so incredibly well the FA has little option. As long as the FA remains the way it is, England will continue to lose to teams like Iceland. Barkley (and our other players) should just stay away from the disaster known as the England team.

The England 'brand' is fucking mud right now. How do they expect to sell shirts for a team no one wants to watch?

I don't think this lad is motivated by money - at all. Very very grounded and the way he kept in touch with Sid the scout was a big indication that he appreciates what he has.

Fans need to realise that this lad takes more stick than any other player... its disgusting that other team mates have had to try and help him through the abuse - because its clear that they have, he even got advice off Gerrard!

I want to see Ashley Williams take him under his wing. I don't think there are any real father figures on the pitch for Ross - Jags is the closest to it "Roscoe, they are not booing you... ok?"..... very telling. Williams can give him that bit of "steel" - this is a fella who created a bit of a kick off to get himself up for the game... to give him that edge.

Get him signed up, a proper boyhood blue who I'm sure we would all love to fulfil his immense promise.

Edited by Hafnia

I go to all the home games and I don't hear all this abuse also go to some aways so where is it happening ?

He definitely gets abuse from the Lower Gwladys Street pretty much every home game.

It's less prevalent at always but I think it's a totally different atmosphere for away games anyway. Usually everyone tends to get behind the team more

I go to all the home games and I don't hear all this abuse also go to some aways so where is it happening ?

Havent been to many games over the recent years but to say he doesnt is a joke. Had my relatives season ticket at corner flag near church, mates in park end and all games ive heard audible shite getting thrown at the lad.

Makes a 10 yard pass instead of going on a run "ah fuck off ross you shit house".... makes a run and doesnt pass "barkley pass it ya greedy bastard".

Scores a goal and barely a noise.

In fairness two fans did turn round to one fan and say "is that all you do? Slate the lad? Get behind him" he shut up the rest of the game.

Edited by Hafnia

I don't see him that often, only on TV games. At half-time last night I said to myself 'Ross has got to be subbed'. He did a lot of work with absolutely no end product. On one occasion he beat two men and took the ball to the edge of the Sunderland penalty area which was stacked with defenders. He never looked up for an option and seemed clueless about what he should do. A Sunderland defender nipped the ball away and started a counter attack.

Ross was out of the game.