Sign in to follow this  
Romey 1878

Ross Barkley

If he's done it to go to Spurs for fuckall money he's a bellend.

If he's done because he wants to fight for his place here great.

Something tells me there's something odd going on in negotiations with Chelsea though.... Chamberlain turned them down too. It's pretty unheard of

Make of that what you will. Straight from the main man's mouth.

I think Barkley has just cost us a lot of money while lining his own and his agents pockets. Sorry, but what else is there yo consider from him? Feels wrong.

In other words, "I'm fucking you up the arse with no lube, and leaving on a free transfer".

Yep. Sorry to say it, it's a horrible feeling but I think we've just been royally screwed by a "true blue".

Awful.

He knows he aint going to play. Moshiri just said pretty much this himself, that the 10 position is congested.

Awful that. I'd put my money on it he's had his heart set on Spurs and Leavy has again played a blinder

I'm thinking the same. Got Levy written all over it.

Or him and his reps are being pure greedy fuckers.

What else does he have to consider?! Doesn't want to move now, wants to consider his options in January?!

Unbelievable.

Yep. Sorry to say it, it's a horrible feeling but I think we've just been royally screwed by a "true blue".

Awful.

He knows he aint going to play. Moshiri just said pretty much this himself, that the 10 position is congested.

I said it a while ago but I'd shut him out completely if this is his attitude. No first team football. No reserve football. He doesn't want to play for us, so don't fucking play him at all. Let the lad rot for a season.

Likely that Levy has been on the blower pre medical his agent has informed Ross of the situation they've spoken signing on fee's etc and he's done us like a kipper

Win win for him and his agent we get fucked over for £35m cheers Ross

I said it a while ago but I'd shut him out completely if this is his attitude. No first team football. No reserve football. He doesn't want to play for us, so don't fucking play him at all. Let the lad rot for a season.

Oh lads, honestly, I'm feeling all wrong here!!! Dunno.

He ain't getting close to our first 11 this season and cone January 1st...ship him out.

The thing is, it's not like he's said he wants to stay at Everton. He's agreed everything with Chelsea and pulled himsf out to look again in January. I bet people at both clubs are fuming...especially Everton. Shocking behaviour.

The whole window Koeman has said he is going because he rejected a new contract. They price him out of the market by asking so much. Barkley has seen everyone going on about how much he would improve under Spurs so he rejected Chelsea to "consider his options in January".

What the actual fuck!? He is selfish with the ball and selfish in real life as well. There is no improving him! He thinks he is a lot better than he is because the English media has hyped him up to be the "next big thing". Yet being an Everton fan we know he has his games but is not consistent enough and always tries the shot instead of passing. Sturridge is exactly the same, great player yet will always go for goal instead of the pass when he can!

Barkley tonight has pulled down Everton's pants and said nope doing what I want, although we are the ones who have brought him through the academy, made him a player where Chelsea are willing to pay 35 million for him with a year left!!

I'm just ranting but I'm sorry I just do not like how this has turned out. We priced him out of a move then fee agreed and then he says no!

Let him play in the under 18s, because he doesn't want to be an Everton player as he didn't sign a new contract so why let him play in training!?

This is a very very odd situation. It makes me think there must be really bad blood between Barkley and the Everton hierarchy. Throughout this whole process, we've never heard his side of the story.

What in his own story could justify screwing the club he supports?

This is a very very odd situation. It makes me think there must be really bad blood between Barkley and the Everton hierarchy. Throughout this whole process, we've never heard his side of the story.

Agreed. Something definitely wrong here. I think Koeman has been a major influence in his decision not to sign the contract. I think some of the players brought in are dogshite. I don't like the way we are playing either.

To be honest Barkley probably didn't like all the criticism he was getting from Koeman so didn't want to sign a new contract. He is probably used to being nursed and handled carefully back from Martinez and Moyes. Doesn't like people pointing out his bad points and likes to be known as this next big thing player instead.

Oh don't even start!!!

His side of the story is this....He doesnt eant a new contact witg Everyon. He eants a new challenge. Fee agreed with Chelsea. £35mill. He agreed personal terms with Chelsea. He travelled to Chelsea, had a medical. Changed his mind and decided to consider his options in January.

What do you need to hear from Ross? Is it not a bit obvious Steve?

Maaaaybe it all got too real for him, realised he's been stupid and wants to stay?

No. Moshiri said on SSN he has said he wants to consider his options in January. Not...he changed his mind and now wants to stay...

No. Moshiri said on SSN he has said he wants to consider his options in January. Not...he changed his mind and now wants to stay...

who could be covering his own ass for failing to bring in a defender and striker?

Matt likes to be optimistic in the face if anything. You know this!

I know, I know.

But there's optimism, then there is being plainly blind.

I cannot believe, reading previous posts, that some of us guys on here are still clutching at something that isn't there.

I've got no I'll feelings towards Ross, before about half an hour ago, but you've got to be able to see what just happened there? You can't turn this any other way towards Koeman, Moshiri, the dinner lady.

Come on, you must be able to see what he's just done?

I couldn't care less what the Chelsea fans think. Multiply that by 10 and you still won't get how livid Everton fans will be if he leaves on a free.

I agree but i dont think chelsea or the chelsea supporters would want Barkley in jan so that option is gone.

The only reason I would want him to sign a contract is so we can get some money for him when we do sell him.

Cos i just can't see him playing another game in a royal blue jersey.

After what he's done tonight do you honestly believe he'd do that knowing it'd help the club?

I agree but i dont think chelsea or the chelsea supporters would want Barkley in jan so that option is gone.

Irrelevant as if that was where Barkley truely wanted to be he'd be there now. Fee and personal terms agreed.

We can see what Morishi has said. That's it.

The truth will come out soon enough

I don't get this Matt.

Why is Moshiri going to lie about a fee being agreed, personal terms being agreed, Medical being done...and Barkley representive giving him a call to say he's not wanting to now join Chelsea but to reconsider his options in the January window???

I don't get your angle here.

The truth will come out soon enough? So the words of the Man who had bought 49.9% of the club, seen over a positive restructure and got us on the verge of a new stadium, suddenly aren't good enough because it's Ross Barkley?!

I don't have an angle. I'm pointing out we've got one side of the story and it's plausible that it's deflection from the fact the board failed to deliver on the last 2 signings Koeman has repeatedly asked for. Probably not likely, but it's plausible.

Irrelevant as if that was where Barkley truely wanted to be he'd be there now. Fee and personal terms agreed.

Penny must have dropped he's being signed to fill the 25 man CL squad from the bench. Ox saw it coming as well.

From captain to stitching everyone up in the middle of a medical within 12 months is a fair effort.

There is certainly still an argument to suggest Ross wants to stay here and he changed his mind based on that. It happen, remember when Gerrard was half way to Chelsea.

It probably is to hold out for the Spurs move which makes him utter scum. But that's not fact at the moment until we hear Barkleys story.

Moshiri has made it abundantly clear he wont play for us again. Ross has justcost his boyhood club 35 million.

Anyone who thinks he's changed his mind is going to be disappointed. He's fucked us over big time.

Good old Ross eh- that bastard Koeman !!!