IGNORED

Deadline Day thread

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he's turned 24 a few months back? in what dimension is that over the hill?!! fuck me you're a moron at times

Is he really? Fucking hell he has been going for years, did he start playing at like 5 or something? Still dont want him

We look like ending up worse off by the end of the window even though we're surprisingly making signings.

Only at Everton eh?

Losing Arteta is a massive mistake

Is he really? Fucking hell he has been going for years, did he start playing at like 5 or something? Still dont want him

born 1987...youth career: neptunus 1992-2000...good guess man wink.png

can't work hargreaves one out..unless as ten said its to piss off man u and nothing else

Edited by marcopaulo

I think Drenthe could be ace on the left side with baines...straight replacement for pienaar only on loan and hopefully will play well here and sign up for free

Plus i can see this guy pitching in some end product by either getting wide and allowing baines to raid the box or vice versa.

I think Moyes may have been planning these moves for awhile and im expecting to see an excellent performance after the break once everything is settled and sorted

1803: DONE DEAL Here's one departure from Goodison Park, but breathe again Toffees fans because it isn't Arteta, yet. Scunthorpe have made their second signing of the day, bringing in Everton's Republic of Ireland Under-21 defender Shane Duffy on loan for a month. BBC.

I could not see this on here but I just heard on the Radio that you guys rejected a £10 mil bid from the Scum for Arteta that would be a big mistake to let him go

I thought you did well to get 4 mil for beckford though considering you got him on a free and to be honest he aint all that is he

Arteta is 30 soon, £10m is not bad business. Barkley and rodwell waiting in the wings.

Drenthe was a €14m signing for real and was star performer at an under 21 tournament. Clearly has pedigree.

Barkley is nowhere ready to step into Mikels shoes and Rodwell will never be at that stage. Be an awful awful sell