IGNORED

Mikel Arteta transfer reactions

MikeO

Drenthe played on the left in most of the vids I've seen. Not sure why we would want Barkley on the wing at all though.

I don't think Bale is as consistent as folk make out, but then again, Coleman strikes me as being a player who's main talent is kick it and run after it.

My dog does this very well too, only probably loses possession less.

Knew there was a reason i liked you! Glad not everyone is not up the Irishmans arse.

His reasoning was Drenthe would want to use Baines space so he wants to switch him and Barkley cutting in from the left so Baines still has space

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The left flank issue wasn't an issue with Pienaar.

There may be scope to play him on either wing, especially if he ever risks Coleman in defence, but I think Moyes will be reluctant to make too big a change to the structure of the team, with the lad only being on loan, and also being an unproven addition. It will probably be many weeks before we see anything from the norm.

Square pegs, round holes rings a bell

Given the fact that the best footballing team on the planet use 3 attacking midfielders who can cut in on their stronger feet and interchange it's not a bad suggestion. Messi uses his left foot almost exclusively but plays more often than not on the right.

That's what Mike Ashley said when he sold Andy Carroll

They spent some:

Players in: Yohan Cabaye (Lille, £4.3m*), Demba Ba (West Ham, free), Sylvain Marveaux (Rennes, free), Mehdi Abeid (Lens, undisclosed), Gabriel Obertan (Manchester United, undisclosed), Davide Santon (Inter Milan, undisclosed), Rob Elliott (Charlton, undisclosed).

Given the fact that the best footballing team on the planet use 3 attacking midfielders who can cut in on their stronger feet and interchange it's not a bad suggestion. Messi uses his left foot almost exclusively but plays more often than not on the right.

You seriously using Barca as an example and comparing them to us. Fucking hell

I dont wanna see us spending even penny on jan if that aint competely must to do. If we are on relegationfight somehow, or having worse injurynightmare than atm i understand it, but not other way. That was very stupid post about some pending money to Moyes, whatta hell you will get with 2-4M in January? Just save it to summer or pay debts to get us better future.

Edited by LexKing

you are a retard.

All the best Mikel. 3.5m a year of the wage bill, 10m to the debts for a player who has done very little in 2 years is good business. Not that sad to see him go to be honest, he deserves his chance at CL football and credit to him for taking a reported 20k pw cut - 1m+ a year he has given up to play at the highest level.

Only concern is lack of depth now, more so than usual.

completly agreed, i wish him well.

Yes they laughed at me when i suggested Ossie, Drenthe and Barkley should be compared to Barcas midfield, cant think why can you?

Oh deary deary me. How did you get on with your verbal reasoning in the 11 plus? not too good by any chance?

If you want to review what I said feel free, maybe you may grasp that I was eluding to the fact that there is nothing wrong in playing attacking midfielders with their stronger feet on the inside, maybe you seen:

"ye everton is dead good we got dat Leon osmaan who is as good as messi, play him in dat position lid. Gotta be a ded gud team to play dat 4-2-3-1, I was on FIFA de ova nite and battered some one on it and day unplugged on me before de final whistle de little rat"

Edited by Hafnia