Sign in to follow this  
J*A*C*K*E*L*Z

Stubbs As Captian Next Season

Stubbs and weir will still be at Goodison next season - why. Yobo must be going - why would we keep 4 defenders. Plus we have that young lad - Mark Hughes almost ready for the top flight/back up. And why the delay on the squad numbers, I fear something is going on behind the walls at Goodison.

Ola    0
Stubbs and weir will still be at Goodison next season - why. Yobo must be going - why would we keep 4 defenders. Plus we have that young lad - Mark Hughes almost ready for the top flight/back up. And why the delay on the squad numbers, I fear something is going on behind the walls at Goodison.

34250[/snapback]

:lol: it could be worse it could have been davey weir :blink:

34250[/snapback]

what delay in squad numbers?

they are never announced this early, its always after the players are back in training, and ideally after new transfers are in.

and 4 defenders? we need a squad, not just 11 players. i wouldnt want to rush Hughes in just yet, give the lad time

just checked arsenal, chelsea, bolton and city, none of which have next years squad numbers

Christ ...stubbs as captian whats the world coming too..... Moyes would need his head checking if he gives him the armband, not that i have anything against Big Alan.

Seems he only comes out of his corner when forced to so motiviating the team could be quite difficult from back there!

34630[/snapback]

im still for Neville, but id like Hibbo to be captain one day

i dont believe we should have to do that, a player should not be bribbed with being a captain to stay. i rate Yobo highly, but if he does not want to stay then i dont want him to. i want players who want to be at Everton, and will live an die for the shirt. set an example joe, sign to contract for the right reasons. and in the same way, make Neville captain for the right reasons

Mac    0
im still for Neville, but id like Hibbo to be captain one day

34639[/snapback]

Once again good call Steve, there are no other options other than Steptoe.

ATB

Mac

Isnt Yobo ment to sign today? Still no news

34900[/snapback]

they were all due back from training today, apart from the world cup players.

will probably get back to negotiations on monday