IGNORED

Hopes For Upcoming Season?

honestly people what can we hope for next season????answer now not with our evertonian hats on but think about it and what is a real goal for us next season?personally I'm thinking we could push a top six definately top eight(the problem with Everton is we could also be relegation contenders)but im hoping.............

howard.....good season

hibbert......solid as always(but no good going forward,has to improve)

lescott.......expecting him to inpress

beattie......20 goals in all competitions

Johnson.....same and better

valente.....hope he shows why he's a portugese internationa

cahill....same as first season

vaughan and anhicebe.....break into first team and score a few

van der meyde....to show us he's class

kilbane,wright,pistone....all to piss off somewhere else!!!

as for the rest give a hundred 100% and try and improve and work hard for the team or clear off!

and to beat the scum from analfield!anything else is a bonus!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

howard.....good season to impress

hibbert......solid and get stuck in like normal

lescott.......IMPRESS

yobo......Solid at back and no silly mistakes; SIGN A NEW CONTRACT!

valente.....hope he shows that the claims were bullshit

Arteta......Same as last season

Neville......110% like last season

cahill....same effort as last season but more goals

beattie......15-20 goals

Johnson.....20-25 goals and to realy impress

vaughan and anhicebe.....Few sub apperances and maybee 3-5 goals

kilbane,wright,pistone....Get rid and get abit of money to spend on somone decent

The rest- 110% Qualify for europe and beat the RS :):):):););) ;) :D:D:D

6th to 8th to be honest

hoping howard plays well and we sign him

good partnership between les and yobo

van to become the man

cahill and arteta to form a good partnership in the centre hopefully

BT and AJ to score 30 at least

anyone else realise we have will prob only have a strike force that are good and will play week in week out not rotated ???????

but overall to be top half and see some good football and good goals

I'm eternally optimistic...we've got a big chance this season. I know we all felt the same way this time last year but the big teams have lost players to the World Cup so if we can get out of the blocks quickly and stay as injury free as we did two years ago then we certainly have the players to push for Europe. Personally I want to get to Pompey and Reading and at least a couple of home games this year...Everton are in my blood more now than they've ever been and a big part of that is down to being on here for the last year or so...feel much more involved and much better informed now so thanks to all of you people for that. Seriously. Bring it on..can't wait.

Go along with most of that Mike, I think there is a certain jealousy on the part of the boys who have difficulty getting to the match because of distance, finance whatever. There is a real buzz about the new season, I am going to stick my neck out and say 4th - 6th and a good cup run.

ATB

Mac

Go along with most of that Mike, I think there is a certain jealousy on the part of the boys who have difficulty getting to the match because of distance, finance whatever. There is a real buzz about the new season, I am going to stick my neck out and say 4th - 6th and a good cup run.

ATB

Mac

34393[/snapback]

Mac will you be taking in any of our pre season games in Scotland? They are a bit closer to you neck of the woods!

I'm thinking of getting a few days in Edinburgh around the Aberdeen game if i can get the beer tokens together and i'l be going to Celtic definatly.

Gonna try my damndest Fishman, Glasgow is well do-able, Aberdeen less so.

I am gutted Sunderland went down, it is one less Everton game I can get to easily.

Still got to take T to her first "real" game, I think it would freak her out, but at least it's something to look forward to eh?.

ATB

Mac

I'm sure she will enjoy it, if you take her to Celtic i would imagine that will be a "real game" atmosphere if only a friendly match.

Think its a night game tho' so could be tricky with work!

34404[/snapback]

Work for me is quite flexable, I think she would love a game like that, and it's a good way to lose your cherry.

ATB

Mac