IGNORED

Liverpool (home)

adamsmith69

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking awful decision against Rodwell, but the penalty was correct. Jags has been all over the place, and if Heitinga was on the bench, I would haul him off. Distin has been a rock.

Liverpool are all over us now and it will only get worse as the game wheres on. If Cahill is going to be played out wide, then get him off and bring on Drenthe. He will at least give us pace and directness, which we will need on the counter. I would also haul Saha off as he hasnt been that great, and for me he isnt working hard enough. Vellios would give us a great platform to counter attack from. With Vellios, Coleman and Drenthe getting forward we will cause them problems, which we wont do if we stay like we are.

IMO we nee to score to get anything out of this game.

You wait all year for this match and a referee decision makes a mockery of it.

That man should stay the hell away from Merseyside derbies. The last thing this fixture needs is a shaky ref, and he does nothing but send players off.

We need to bring another striker on here, or push another man up, so we have something to do with the ball when we get it.

Just seen the replay of Rodwell's challenge from another point of view.. Rodwell's knee touches Suarez ankle.. certainly not a red.

As soon as Suarez realises he's been touched he's playing up to the ref.

Yep, when you see that other angle, he gets the ball and he competely misses Suarez (with his foot).

Possibly the referee thought the 'intent' was there - but I can't honestly believe that. I hope the ref says "it looked bad, I realise now that it wasn't, and I apologise for a genuine mistake"

Suarez does that most players do... wait for any touch, then roll over. His reaction has not helped. To be fair, most players do it now, and I loathe it. Gamesmanship they call it now. They used to call it much worse when I was a lad. Get him playing Rugby League