IGNORED

A seal here

ChesterFC

Hey Chester, good to see you on our forum. We have fans of other clubs her as already said, and we like them.....but not for breakfast. Join in with Bluesky (Man C) Paul1300 (Spurs) Redside... can't think who he supports, some minor team in the northwest somewhere......rofl.gif

Goos to see a Robin in the room, especially as your team are closer to me physically than my own beloved Everton. Take a seat, take a cake, but do not take my beer.

Welcome.

cheers for the welcome lads, appreciated.

@Louis, the new club is going really well at the moment, finally rid of the cancer that was Stephen Vaughan. We were promoted in our first season, this season we lie currently 3rd 1 point off top spot. Last 7 games we have scored 23 goals and conceded 0, long may it continue. good to finally be debt free, better crowds than what we were getting in league 2/conference aswell. Once again thanks for the warm welcome worship[1].gif

Hello Chester fan,my old PE teacher used to be a fan of your team (probably before you were born....mid 70's).He was also the teacher tasked with giving us kids the 'slipper' (that's a whack on the arse with a trainer) He was a big bloke with a good swing, promted most of us to have Cester FC as our second team.....though from how much it still hurt, I don't think he believed ussad.png .

What made you choose an Everton forum?

Forgive his humour Chester, hes stuck in deepest darkest Anglesey....

Could be worse, sometimes he gets on the mainland!! rofl.gif

I say chaps ist thee taking the mick? I will be on the mainland this time tomorrow Iggy. And I know where you park your car (this last bit is a lie but you can see Iggy getting worried now) How cruel Matt, how dambned cruel. Is it my fault that I live on Anglesey? (Actually it is, but lets not take that into account)

I say chaps ist thee taking the mick? I will be on the mainland this time tomorrow Iggy. And I know where you park your car (this last bit is a lie but you can see Iggy getting worried now) How cruel Matt, how dambned cruel. Is it my fault that I live on Anglesey? (Actually it is, but lets not take that into account)

Sorry mate, was a tad mean :) Just thought that people should be warned about your sense of humour :P