IGNORED

The X Factor Thread

StevO

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck off.

How can people actually watch this shite....it's single handedly putting "popular" music back to the fifties when people were "turned on" by crooners.

Middle of the road crap....like the sixties never happened.

You should (seriously) be ashamed of yourselves.

Naaaaah, you're all wrong!

shaking%20fist.png

please explain to me what is good about it??

the first part before the live auditions is pretty much the victorian freak show..they ridicule people who think they can sing who really can't..the ones that get to the end can sing no better than a karaoke goer on a sunday night...the first bit is about laughing at people who are too retarded to know any better..the live bit is about who has the biggest sob story...it's so pathetic it angers me..it really really does

please explain to me what is good about it??

the first part before the live auditions is pretty much the victorian freak show..they ridicule people who think they can sing who really can't..the ones that get to the end can sing no better than a karaoke goer on a sunday night...the first bit is about laughing at people who are too retarded to know any better..the live bit is about who has the biggest sob story...it's so pathetic it angers me..it really really does

haha marco has never watched it?

come on mate, you know the whole show inside out from that last post!

I know its cheesey, I know its a bit predicatable, but its great TV! Its just good old fashioned entertainment, it gives you a bit of a conversation to have at work.

I personally drive 40 miles on a saturday (unless ive been to the match) to watch it with my mum and dad and a few drinks and a take away.

I'm not the only one, just you alpha males wont admit it!

And if anyone watches back last week, i'm sure MikeO was in the crowd (he's a closes fan, he was gutted Nu Vibe went out) (Oh, and he has a thing for Charlie in The Risk) he was sat with Matt and Marco.

there are two types of people in this world! X factor fans and liars!

Edited by StevO

the mrs watches it...it's been on in a room when i have been about..it's pumped into all the papers..they might aswell shove it up my ring piece...it's great entertainment for people who have nothing better to do..and if that is the case then i pity the majority of this country..the first part of the show is close to bullying..laughing at people who don't know they're shit..if i laughed at someone on the playground for bein a fuck up i'd have been suspended...i'm not arsed about bein an alpha male..i watch shite that men aren't "supposed" to..i just don't buy into the fact that it is great tv..or that it is doing any good to this country..churnin out more pointless celebs every fuckin year cos they tripped over their goldfish and had a cry on national tv about it..makin more and more kids wanna be famous just for the fuckin reason of bein famous...it is pathetic and anyone who supports this shit is just..i dunno i can't think of a word for them without being insultin which i don't wanna do cos you seem a nice bloke...also x factor gave us jedward..enough reason for the fuckin thing to be shut off forever...

you know what is strange marco, i actually agree with every word you say there mate.

im just addicted.

Hi everybody, my name is StevO, and i'm erm, addicted to erm, x factor crying.gif

Keep telling yourself that mate if it keeps the shame at baywink.png .

come on mike, you should know by now i have no shame.

Edited by StevO

I don't tend to watch it live on the Saturdays, but i'll watch it the Sunday morning and I'm normally knocking around the Sunday night to watch it live. Like Steve said it's just easy to watch brainless entertainment.

As for having nothing better to do, you're probably right; but that's also a reason I post on here!

Who's your fav StevO? ;)

big fan of misha, she is what cher lloyd could have been if she wasnt a posh white kid.

I'm unsure, I like her singing. She annoyed me when she came out at the first auditions all like: "I'm representing the UK..blahblahblah" (not sure if that was her attempt to be "urban" or something) but I just sat there thinking, 'this show is a UK show, who are you representing the UK too?'

Stupid comments like that annoy me, like Frankie "Did you know I've got girls names tattoo'd to my bum' Corcozza, bored of him, talentless and becoming less and less amusing as the show....Well, got past his first audition.

And Kitty....Jesus. Actually there are more people I hate on this show, why do I watch it?! rofl.gif

have a wank instead then if you haven't got owt to do!

These are the longest ever shows, something like 2 hours. I don't want it to fall off.

go to sleep..have a beer..have a walk..summat that doesn't make you stupider with every second you watch..or doesn't have you condoning bullying in the public eye...it's just fuckin pathetic programming and along with the likes of big brother sums up why this country is full of clots

Come on, bullying? What are these people expecting?

Surely they've watched the previous nine-hundred-and-seventy-four seasons. They're going on a talent show, to be judged and that's what they're getting - judged.

Maybe the judges are sometimes overly harsh, but you can't blame them, can't say they're being dishonest.

The fact that the majority of truly terrible singers who go on the show and then return for the final show says to me they're not that bothered about the comments they received.

I dunno bud, sometimes you just wanna sit there in front of the TV and literally become a vegetable on the sofa, and for me, Xfactor is a brilliant show for me to do that too!

Joke of a programme, with a concoction of karaoke standard pretty faces being judged by folk with awful taste in music who are set on manipulating the market with anything for a dollar. Meanwhile professional talent struggles to get gigs because the pubs only want karaoke. Folk are so gullible to be sucked in.

they go on cos they are moronic idiots who want to become celebrities for doin absolutely fuck all and as a result of programmes like x factor more and more kids just wanna be famous for the sake of bein famous..it's spoiling our youth if you ask me..and it is bullyin...just cos they don't mind doesn't make it right..they just wanna be on tv and will happily take shite from these millionaires who judge them on unrealistic standards..cos no one on that programme can singe..if they could they wouldn't need to be on the programme

Joke of a programme, with a concoction of karaoke standard pretty faces being judged by folk with awful taste in music who are set on manipulating the market with anything for a dollar. Meanwhile professional talent struggles to get gigs because the pubs only want karaoke. Folk are so gullible to be sucked in.

some of them are quite the opposite.

And Kitty....Jesus. Actually there are more people I hate on this show, why do I watch it?! rofl.gif

i hate kitty, id never hit a woman but i could beat her with a shitty stick!

have a wank instead then if you haven't got owt to do!

i do like looking at Tulisa and Kelly Rowland so this may be an option at the same time.

see, X factor has got us all talking! Yay!!!

Edited by StevO

I'm a musician of 30 years. I've seen quite a bit of talented folk during that time as I'm sure many here have. If the X-Factor was about talent, it would not survive. It's about entertainment, and unfortunately it's entertainment governed by folk with as much taste in music as a rain sodden dog turd.

Music should be listened to, not watched. Ears, not eyes.

Put X-Factor on the radio, and see how well it does. When genuine talent is compared to anything that has ever come from the X-Factor, the difference is there for all to see. Please show me a single X-Factor contestant that could sing on the same stage as Barbra Streisand for example, or even a singer such as Tom Jones, without looking daft?

Talent my ass.