IGNORED

Pienaar

good point on twatter:

Greg O'Keeffe @GregOK

Any coincidence Sky are briefed on day Spurs learn #EFC coffers boosted by Cahill deal? Smacks of pressure tactics from Daniel Levy & Co

...To try and push through deal on their terms. It's true Pienaar nearly joined QPR in Jan before EFC move but player wants Goodison

That's ace up Bill Kenwright's sleeve and forgive me if this story seems like a bargaining tactic from Spurs' end #EFC

Stop some Evertonians moaning maybe. I think the vast majority are just over the moon to have him back

I'm glad he's here because I think he will make us better but I'm in no way over the moon. He left us not long ago and suddenly wants to come back because he fucked things up at Spurs, whilst I admit we are better with him than without him I'm still pissed off about what he's done over the past 12 months to us.

I'm glad he's here because I think he will make us better but I'm in no way over the moon. He left us not long ago and suddenly wants to come back because he fucked things up at Spurs, whilst I admit we are better with him than without him I'm still pissed off about what he's done over the past 12 months to us.

Bored of this now. He thought the grass was greener & found out it isn't. Never gives less than %100 for us & makes us a better team, end of.

He wanted parity with Arteta and Everton wouldnt pay him those kind of wages

He was then offered more money and a better chance of winning things at a more ambitious club so he took them up on it, so I dont really think you can blame him

The fact that it hasnt worked out for him is Evertons gain. He is desperate to come back and it seems our players are just as desperate for him to return and more importantly , as you pointed out, he makes us play better so I dont get why any Evertonian wouldnt be chuffed to have him back

Edited by duncanmckenzieismagic

He wanted parity with Arteta and Everton wouldnt pay him those kind of wages

He hadn't warranted Arteta wages, Arteta worked his way up to them. Whereas after Everton recovered Pienaar's career and paid him very well he slapped us in the face. He's an ungrateful selfish bastard.

On top of that he is old, and very unprofessional. Not saying a footballer shouldnt ever drink, but they shouldnt be up till 4am drinking during the season, and especially not behind a wheel... but its the little Pieman lets give him a hug and welcome him back like a grumpy teenager who'se ran away from home and just accepted back with open arms. Will you all support him when he's praying to God in a cell?

He hadn't warranted Arteta wages, Arteta worked his way up to them. Whereas after Everton recovered Pienaar's career and paid him very well he slapped us in the face. He's an ungrateful selfish bastard.

On top of that he is old, and very unprofessional. Not saying a footballer shouldnt ever drink, but they shouldnt be up till 4am drinking during the season, and especially not behind a wheel... but its the little Pieman lets give him a hug and welcome him back like a grumpy teenager who'se ran away from home and just accepted back with open arms. Will you all support him when he's praying to God in a cell?

hes no joey barton get over it now we would have had osman starting everygame if we hadnt signed him (not yet) osman is no 40 game a year player no matter how many backers on here he has rather give ross more games

hes no joey barton get over it now we would have had osman starting everygame if we hadnt signed him (not yet) osman is no 40 game a year player no matter how many backers on here he has rather give ross more games

Joey Barton putting the cigar in a kids eye is the worst thing he's done. That was when he was young and stupid, he's redeemed himself and would run through brick walls for his club. Whereas Pienaar doesn't have youth as an excuse and will run to other clubs for more wages and potentially murder someone with his antics, the scumbag doesn't even show any remorse with his God loves me I'll do what I want selfish cunt attitude. But no Barton is worse because the newspapers say so.

Joey Barton putting the cigar in a kids eye is the worst thing he's done. That was when he was young and stupid, he's redeemed himself and would run through brick walls for his club. Whereas Pienaar doesn't have youth as an excuse and will run to other clubs for more wages and potentially murder someone with his antics, the scumbag doesn't even show any remorse with his God loves me I'll do what I want selfish cunt attitude. But no Barton is worse because the newspapers say so.

Boring hell! You obviously have a big chip on your shoulder about Pienaar but like said he's back and he'll give his all for us and once again as said he makes us better. Pienaar is by no means an angel but you are being very selective about Barton - just the 8 games he's missing at the start of the season is it? If you can't see that Pienaar is good for us like we're good for him then there's not a discussion to have really.