IGNORED

Football Trivia Question of the Day

Bill

Q Who are the only players to score goals for six different clubs in the Premier League. ?

A: Nick Barmby, Craig Bellamy, Marcus Bent, Andy Cole and Les Ferdinand.

Todays trivia question .....

Q: Which club had shirts sponsored by Whyte and Mackay in the Premier League. ?

easy one this, Leeds. Was the season they collapsed i think.

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thnk Norwich had Proton, don't remember if that was premier league days though. Maybe Swindon, Barnsley or Oldham had something. Did Derby have anything about Rolls Royce, only cos they where made there. I;ll go with Swindon and Rover along with Norwich/ Proton and Marco's two guesses.

A: Littlewoods (1994 to 1998), AXA (1998 to 2002), E.ON (2006 to 2011) and Budweiser (2011 to 2014)

Todays trivia ......

Q: Which football competition was featured in the Michael Caine film "The Italian Job"?

A: Littlewoods (1994 to 1998), AXA (1998 to 2002), E.ON (2006 to 2011) and Budweiser (2011 to 2014)

Todays trivia ......

Q: Which football competition was featured in the Michael Caine film "The Italian Job"?

Will see if someone else can answer 1st but that is very easy Bill!

A: The 1968 UEFA European Football Championship, held in Italy.

Todays trivia ...

Q: Southampton's Matt Le Tissier scored 48 out of the 49 career penalties he took - who was the only goalkeeper to save one?

You read the same trivia site as me mate! I read this one yesterday, would love to see this team back in the prem as i used to going to their ground

When did he retire, must be 90's keeper. I remember Thomas Myrrhe saving a penalty against a regular and it was his first miss, that may be Alan Shearer tho and not Le Tissier. Schmeichel was pretty decent at stopping pens. However I shall wonder you all with my football knowledge and proclaim Mark Crossley as the keeper, he is also 1 of 3 to have saved pens in an FA Cup Final and at the time it was highlighted because he had saved something like 8/8 pens in the league.

When did he retire, must be 90's keeper. I remember Thomas Myrrhe saving a penalty against a regular and it was his first miss, that may be Alan Shearer tho and not Le Tissier. Schmeichel was pretty decent at stopping pens. However I shall wonder you all with my football knowledge and proclaim Mark Crossley as the keeper, he is also 1 of 3 to have saved pens in an FA Cup Final and at the time it was highlighted because he had saved something like 8/8 pens in the league.

LOL

You know were ruining Bills trivia at the moment! Crossley in '93 for Forest