IGNORED

Yak scores 4 but we got Saha.

Memmaclub

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Standard Yakubu... On his day, when he can be arsed he's quality.

He wanted away from Goodison just as much as I think Moyes wante him gone.

He'll be near the top of the tree in terms of goals for a really poor Blackburn, and then if they stay up will be garbage again next year!

All compelling arguments against yak but everyone has blinkered views and doesnt see how lazy and injury prone saha is. please tell me when he had a good game for everton the bloke is stealing money from this club because he does nothing and hasn't done for years. One purple patch in the middle of a season doe not make a good player. He is utter spunk and he proves it every time he plays

I would take any striker past his best who can score 4 goals in a game ahead of Cahill and Saha at the moment. Yaks fate was sealed after being dropped after a good game against Liverpool and a match winning performance against stoke.

Moyes had his reasons I'm sure, but selling a goalscorer for £1.5m when we can't buy a goal from a striker is a bad move.

I think the reason was to get his wages of the club but for £1.5 million Blackburn have got a great move. Lets face it Blackburn are awful and he is scoring for fun. I think the reason is he plays now in a 4-4-2 this way he can find him in the positions in the box rather than chasing the channels. I remember Redknapp talking bout The yak before we bought him on goals on sunday seeing whoever is partner was would have to do alot of running for him. Maybe the Yak and A.j would have been the pairing. But as a lone striker definately not and his attitude proved this

All compelling arguments against yak but everyone has blinkered views and doesnt see how lazy and injury prone saha is. please tell me when he had a good game for everton the bloke is stealing money from this club because he does nothing and hasn't done for years. One purple patch in the middle of a season doe not make a good player. He is utter spunk and he proves it every time he plays

but it does for Yak?

youre an idiot and you prove it every time, how ironic.....

Fair do's if Blackburn were doing well and yak was scoring but they're shite and are currently in the worst state they've been in for years. He's a goalscorer yes but at what expense? Football is actually more than just scoring goals, what's the point of scoring 7 if you concede 8?

Fair do's if Blackburn were doing well and yak was scoring but they're shite and are currently in the worst state they've been in for years. He's a goalscorer yes but at what expense? Football is actually more than just scoring goals, what's the point of scoring 7 if you concede 8?

But goals win games

And we don't score enough

Let's have David moyes focus on jags, nev, hibbo and co dealing with the goals against column.

We have had a player on our hands who can finish, proven and he let him go for a song. If you want a 20 goal a season striker who can do all the running and tracking back that moyes likes, then bill better free up £200k a week and hope tevez doesn't play up.

Blackburn have scored twenty-one and have ten points....we've scored fifteen and have sixteen (having played two games less).

I know whose position I'd rather be in.

Let's be honest we stole 3 points off them, if they had our quality in other areas of the pitch you would see a different points outcome. Certainly midfield,

You can't say that Haf mate it's like saying if United had Barca's midfield their CL game would have been a different story etc

It's a relevant point based on trying to assess the two teams fortunes. They are a poor team in general. Personally I believe yak will drag them to safety.

We have had a player on our hands who can finish, proven and he let him go for a song.

Three years ago....

Howard - Drop him, simple as. Nash would probably save some of ones he has let in and at least talk to back 4.

Hibbert - Not prem quality sorry.

Jagielka - 1st name on sheet player of year up to now

Lescott - nothin to be proud about but he has the class

Baines - deserves his chance

Arteta - sell him in January if he carries on like this, I would seriously drop him to try and get right response

Osman - technically very good, phyically poor, works hard.

Fellaini - Keep playing him, he will come good.

Pienaar - get him involved he does good things.

Yakubu - lazy, drop for vaughan

Saha - give him games, youi can see him improving

(Spot on with Felli though)

But goals win games

And we don't score enough

The team who scores the most wins. We may not score the most but if we score more than our opposition then we've done a good job. Yak does as many good things (usually goals) as he does bad... if Yak's not scoring then he's a liability. He had plenty of chances at the beginning of last season and didn't 'do it'. Whatever else happened is history - time to move on.