IGNORED

Tim Cahill

• 2 months later...

I'm outside goodison on my Vespa waiting to take tim to Turin myself. Seen bill, he was saying that he doesn't want him to go, if tim says the word he will call the deal off - "sod them banks! I will sell bellefield, finch farm, arteta, pienaar, beckford and yak before letting tim go....."

He's on my scooter now, long journey ahead...

I'm outside goodison on my Vespa waiting to take tim to Turin myself. Seen bill, he was saying that he doesn't want him to go, if tim says the word he will call the deal off - "sod them banks! I will sell bellefield, finch farm, arteta, pienaar, beckford and yak before letting tim go....."

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edit: I spelt zzz wrong!

Edited by c1982

Edit: I spelt zzz wrong!

In other words, I'd take him myself - the money would come in handy

In other words, I'd take him myself - the money would come in handy

except it wasnt just that was it? If you hadnt put the 1st quote in then fine. But you couldnt resist yet another jab at Bill could you, even in a topic where theres only a pitiful excuse for a rumour without even a mention to the board and BK? So very very bored of this now. We all know where you stand, why not just buy a new record, the other one is broken beyond recognition. Ive lost so much respect for you recently its amazing....

Edited by Matt

except it wasnt just that was it? If you hadnt put the 1st quote in then fine. But you couldnt resist yet another jab at Bill could you, even in a topic where theres only a pitiful excuse for a rumour without even a mention to the board and BK? So very very bored of this now. We all know where you stand, why not just buy a new record, the other one is broken beyond recognition. Ive lost so much respect for you recently its amazing....

Matt, unfortunately the tentacles of the board have far reaching effects - I will leave such comments to the approriate sections (yes I was sending out the fishing rod) but let's be honest the rumourama thread is a complete and utter waste of comments unless it is regarding sales or loans.

• 1 month later...

Be a good move for him and us. Moyes needs to get away from his reliance on a player whose continued involvement is causing discontent as he is no longer the super human player he was.

Gerrard will get away with it as he has great delivery and technical ability along with the influence on a game. Tim has always relied on being that bit more springier, energetic and durable - those days have gone i'm afraid and he has no technical ability to fall back on.

Sad, but when he leaves it will be with our gratitude for carrying us when others were lacking.

I would be torn over this. He has been a fantastic servant to the club and his commitment isnt in question, however his ability now is. He looks a shadow of himself and Im not sure its just a lack of form more terminal decline.

He hasnt had a rest in years and travelling half the world to represent your country will catch up eventually

The old saying goes "Form is temporary, class is permanent". Im sure Cahill will bounce back soon. I know he's getting on but i think he has another season or two left in him, I hope he does anyway. No matter what, he will always be my second favorite Everton player of all time wub.png (second to big dunc).

The old saying goes "Form is temporary, class is permanent". Im sure Cahill will bounce back soon. I know he's getting on but i think he has another season or two left in him, I hope he does anyway. No matter what, he will always be my second favorite Everton player of all time wub.png (second to big dunc).

More a case of "Form is temporary, class is permanent, and a physical decline with age is unavoidable" i'm afraid.

I just do not want to see fans groaning and getting at him because he is played when he shouldn't be - or applauding his substitution etc, it's unfair to the service he has given us. Moyes needs to protect him from that

Edited by Hafnia