IGNORED

Everton vs Bolton

marcopaulo

Erm...no one had started one so i presumed we had no ask the enemy or whatever to do??

anyways i think we have to push on from the west brom win..shite match but we did well to keep goin and grab the winner...a bit of positivity from moyes too early on in an away match also!! would love to see us start with two upfront or at least someone instead of saha and ossie in behind but i doubt we will see much different unless we have injuries etc...i

hopefully felli will be back but after coleman and rodwell do we want him straight back in the side? moyes has said this is a more realistic target for his return..also hope that rodwell isn't injured and maybe gets a spot on the bench rather than being thrown back in..got donovan back too which will hopefully give the players and crowd a boost! coleman and drenthe late calls along with felli too it seems

i do fancy us to win though and hopefully get 3 or 4..

optimistic 4-1 realistic 2-1

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably Cahilll's last match for Bolton so he could put a performance, even if he does they look so poor latley I stil believe we will win. I think alot depends on how attacking Moyes is. If he goes with 2 up front I can see us winning this buy a country mile.

But

As we are on something of a run I can see Moyes leaving the team unchanged, which is unfortunate as Cahill, Neville, and Saha genuanly don't deserve to start. If we can get an early goal I can see us getting a few. If we leave it late I can see us grinding out a 1-0.

Howard, Hibbert, Johnny, Jags, Baines, Gueye, Rodwell, Osman, Barkley, Donovan, Anechebe.

Wont happen though.

I'd like to see

Howard, Hibbert, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Heitinga, Rodwell/Fellaini, Donovan, Osman, Drenthe, anyone but Saha.

I fancy us to win this one regardless of the line up though, Bolton are poor and the lads should take some confidence from the win over WBA, who haven't proved to be easy opposition for other teams of late.

I'm predicting 2-0, Ossie and whoever starts up top.

Howard, Hibbert, Johnny, Jags, Baines, Gueye, Rodwell, Osman, Barkley, Donovan, Anechebe.

Wont happen though.

I would like to see:

Southall, Stevens, Mountfield, Ratcliffe, Van Den Hauwe, Steven, Bracewell, Reid, Sheedy, Gray, Sharp

Wont happen though.

*edit

Actually, looking at that starting eleven. No wonder that side won the European cup winners cup. What a team!

*fondles myself

Edited by Peter H

I'd like to see Howard - Hibbo - Jags - Distin - Baines - Rodwell - Drenthe (L )- Donovan (R ) - Osman - Straq - Anichebe.

4-4-2 probably wont happen so if one striker starts then I hope its Anichebe, if he gets a good run of goals it might work wonders for his confidence (the confidence that he seems to lack, apparently) and he maybe able to fill his potential. Every now and then I see it and think he's going to be a half decent striker, I see why Moyes likes him so much, but this has to be his last season to prove to us what he is worth.

Edited by AidanLewis

I would be very surprised if Vic started judging by how tired he was after just 20mins against WBA, which he even alluded to after the game.

Hopefully our fitness concerns pull through (and arent forced to play with an injury) because at the moment im not that confident with the team Moyes is likely to put out. After his comments this week, it is a chance for him to remind us all of how he wants us to play and to pick the players which will express that view. However I would bank that at least 10 of the 11 that started the last game will be starting again today (injury permitting).

As I post that the team news come out! Two changes although MikeO's team misses a player... I hope!

Good to see Straq get a start although the centre of midfield is going to be woeful! If Bolton play 5 across their midfield I fear we will get swamped and not keep the ball for longer than 5 secs!

Edited by Bailey

And Osman

That's two games running they've just named ten on Twitter.

Thank God for that... I know Bolton arent doing well but I didnt think a handicapping system had come into play!

I cant help but we think we would have been better starting Gueye on the left and playing Osman alongside Heitinga or Neville. Would bring so much more balance to the midfield as well as ability to keep the ball and use it well.

Never mind, lets hope they can do the job! Certainly more optimistic now than I was before my first post this evening! lol

Its a fairly strong looking bench as well! Plenty of players who can make an impact.

Edited by Bailey

I would like to see:

Southall, Stevens, Mountfield, Ratcliffe, Van Den Hauwe, Steven, Bracewell, Reid, Sheedy, Gray, Sharp

Wont happen though.

*edit

Actually, looking at that starting eleven. No wonder that side won the European cup winners cup. What a team!

*fondles myself

Phwooooaaaarrrr!

<feeling all nostalgic>