IGNORED

Jags Injury

heard on twitter that he's out for season...no confirmation but twitter stuff often comes true..mind you it's the peoples group but i just thought i'd stick it on incase there is summat there and someone else hears summat they can pop it here

Obviously gutted for him but looking back on how good the Heitinga/Distin partnership was a couple of years back makes me feel that this may actually work out okay for the 1st team. 1. no more Johnny in mid. 2. Moysies hand has been forced to play our 'form' CB's together.

Obviously gutted for him but looking back on how good the Heitinga/Distin partnership was a couple of years back makes me feel that this may actually work out okay for the 1st team. 1. no more Johnny in mid. 2. Moysies hand has been forced to play our 'form' CB's together.

This really...

Obviously wish him well and a speedy recovery but He's been shite this season or as Marco says a bag a dry cum haha

I don't use Twitter shaking fist.png but apparently it appears that any rumors or whatever put on often come to nothing from what I've read of other boards and pages regarding such things. If true and all then it's a bad break for the kid, missed the end of season of course and the FA cup Final a couple of years back and doesn't need this, I do hope it's a false alarm and he can feature again before end of season

where they the form centre backs last night,they didnt look like it to me johnny looked better in midfield.regarding jags a lot of peeps on here have wanted him out to make way for johnny well youve got it now hold on tight,it hasnt started to well has it.

Jags hardly went out in a blaze of glory last night did he? He was all over the shop and cuased his own injury by making one of numerous mistakes. And before Heitinga had been moved into midfield the past few games he'd looked superb at CB.

my point was it was 0-0 when jags got injured doing a superb block on ngog,in the first halfe even though we wernt playing to good we were never in danger,in the second we just fell apart completely,i think heitinga will stay in midfield sat and duffy will come in,looks like its gonna be a botched up team anyway.

Did you see the conditions? I think a top of his game Moore alongside Cannavaro with Sammer sweeping up would have struggled to judge some of the long balls last night!!!

I wish him well, 3-4 weeks is what they are saying in the Post. Must have been a tough night for him after his previous knee injury. Gives him enough time to get back for the Euro's - I get the feeling a Mr Terry will not be there (certainly shouldn't be if the clear evidence against him results in a conviction)

At least it now means Moyes will not be playing two defenders in midfield as Heitinga will move to centre half. This has got to free up the space for barkley to play in the centre...

moyes on skysports saying that rodwell, osman, jags, cahill and barkley are all out injured.. just our luck.

Ossie having small surgery to remove a bit of bone apparently!? I didnt see anything in the game that wouldve caused such an injury, did anyone else?