IGNORED

Twitter Transfer Rumours

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told we where meant to have a signing announced on Thursday but obviously that was wrong. So i can only apologise.

The same person has told me the following (take it with a pinch of salt);

Fee agreed with Caulker - Upto him to decide us or QPR.

Rodwell - negotiating, we want loan, city want permanent.

Cleverly - almost complete.

Barry - done deal.

Robertson (Motherwell) - Offered 2m, although in staggered payments, West Ham had outright bid rejected so that is still on-going.

In talks to sign an un-named Motherwell 18yr old midfield player - 750k.

Ener Valencia - Loan offered with view to perm, club unlikely to go for it.

Lukaku - we want to offer 18m, Chelsea want 22m - On-going.

Adriano (Barca) - almost a done deal.

Tello - Tello is unsure on a move to the Prem, Barca are pushing for him to join us (loan view to perm)

2 more south american/foreign players being monitored.

Advanced talks with Barca about sending a group of youngsters to La Maisa for technical development for a period of 3-6 months.

Stadium - Walton Hall Park is preferred destination, negotiating again with Tesco for sponsorship and to have a store on site (god help us) apparently very close for plans to be released (fat chance).

As i said i was told a player was due to be announced Thursday so all of the above could be garbage, just passing on what I have been told.

We will sign 6-9 players apparently.

I was told we where meant to have a signing announced on Thursday but obviously that was wrong. So i can only apologise.

The same person has told me the following (take it with a pinch of salt);

Fee agreed with Caulker - Upto him to decide us or QPR.

Rodwell - negotiating, we want loan, city want permanent.

Cleverly - almost complete.

Barry - done deal.

Robertson (Motherwell) - Offered 2m, although in staggered payments, West Ham had outright bid rejected so that is still on-going.

In talks to sign an un-named Motherwell 18yr old midfield player - 750k.

Ener Valencia - Loan offered with view to perm, club unlikely to go for it.

Lukaku - we want to offer 18m, Chelsea want 22m - On-going.

Adriano (Barca) - almost a done deal.

Tello - Tello is unsure on a move to the Prem, Barca are pushing for him to join us (loan view to perm)

2 more south american/foreign players being monitored.

Advanced talks with Barca about sending a group of youngsters to La Maisa for technical development for a period of 3-6 months.

Stadium - Walton Hall Park is preferred destination, negotiating again with Tesco for sponsorship and to have a store on site (god help us) apparently very close for plans to be released (fat chance).

As i said i was told a player was due to be announced Thursday so all of the above could be garbage, just passing on what I have been told.

We will sign 6-9 players apparently.

That's awesome though. Thanks.

If it is true, that's pretty decent 'ins', be reasonably happy with all that. Do you think the announcement signing was someone like Barry? Rather than a 'new' player?

That's awesome though. Thanks.

If it is true, that's pretty decent 'ins', be reasonably happy with all that. Do you think the announcement signing was someone like Barry? Rather than a 'new' player?

I was told it was a 'new player' not Barry. I have since asked why it didn't happen on Thursday and he has said its likely to drag over the weekend now, few minor hitches.

Take it all with a pinch of salt though as it didn't happen Thursday so I don't expect it to come off even if he has told me correct info in the past on transfers.

It seems pretty detailed for someone to be telling lies but it is silly season so never know. He was the person who I mentioned stated us linked with Jovetic but he has now said wage demands are too high and we are focussing on other striker targets.

Time will tell if he is 'ITK' or just got lucky in the past.

Fee agreed with Caulker - Upto him to decide us or QPR. - I would be very happy if this was true

Rodwell - negotiating, we want loan, city want permanent. - please dont sign him on a perm, club has the right idea if they want a loan

Cleverly - almost complete. - I like this alot. I think he might be a little gem for us

Barry - done deal. - very happy about this if true

Robertson (Motherwell) - Offered 2m, although in staggered payments, West Ham had outright bid rejected so that is still on-going. - this is a meh for me, not really needed.

In talks to sign an un-named Motherwell 18yr old midfield player - 750k. - who could this be???

Ener Valencia - Loan offered with view to perm, club unlikely to go for it. - We can only hope

Lukaku - we want to offer 18m, Chelsea want 22m - On-going. - id say 18m if pretty fair for Lukaku, lets hope he has a stinker in the quarter final.

Adriano (Barca) - almost a done deal. - again, meh

Tello - Tello is unsure on a move to the Prem, Barca are pushing for him to join us (loan view to perm) - dont want him if he is unsure.

2 more south american/foreign players being monitored. - hard to have an opinion on, Messi and Rodriques yes please.

Galloway is already in Austria with the kids. Byrne is meant to be a promising striker but not seen much of him. Galloway will become a good player (one for the future). Barry was always a goer and I am happy with that, Caulker for me would be a great signing, him and stones for the future is solid

All over twitter that we have supposedly agreed a fee for Columbian defensive midfielder Carlos Sanchez from elche, 28 years old for around 2 million euros, reported in spanish media, with spanish newspapers and journalists talking about it also mentioned by fourth official on twitter.