IGNORED

Twitter Transfer Rumours

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a wind-up. The bloke is 36 already and hasn't been any good for at least 10 years. Spent 2 years here in oz, was injured for 6 months and was crap for 18 months. IMHO was never really any good anyway, played for England 62 times and was pretty useless in all of them. A real indication of everything that is/was wrong with English football.

I guess it's because Rom ain't coming. If he's stated he wants CL football, we're out of the picture for at least another season

We all need to get a grip here. Roberto knows what he's doing. He hasn't let us down yet....not going to start now. Don't forget also that we need more squad players than previously because of our European commitments. A few low price but OK players are needed too.

I think I hate this player now. It's been like a bad episode of eastenders the past few months..i now wouldn't be surprised if the infamous drum start of eastenders began on the first game of the season only for all of us to take front view of the tunnel as the lads make there way out, in the hope to see big Rom walk out at the end to tears and admiration..... This is pathetic now.

You need to copyright that so you make money when the Mirror does use it.

right, that's my next job to do after the hoovering

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...