IGNORED

Twitter Transfer Rumours

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think their style of play suited him. They were very winger based, and he either had to play on the wing or further back in the midfield.

Pad, I'm having the same thing happening too.

Cheers. I thought that was the case but it was a while a go...

There will be many names but we'll probably sign players who aren't even mentioned until they're pretty much done.

The people saying Nolito are saying they have it on good authority but they are saying it'll be a fake bid invented by the board to appease fan unrest. By the looks they've got stuff right before and are reliable.

Said it in a press conference

"I go there or I stay at Celta, no matter what team comes in," he told a press conference.

"I've had a lot of offers, financially to earn much more money, but I'm happy here, I feel like a player and I have the affection of the fans.

"I repeat: I go to Barcelona or I stay at Celta."

http://m.goal.com/s/en/news/12/spain/2015/08/12/14379862/nolito-ill-only-leave-celta-to-join-barcelona

The people saying Nolito are saying they have it on good authority but they are saying it'll be a fake bid invented by the board to appease fan unrest. By the looks they've got stuff right before and are reliable.

What a crock of shit. A way to appease fans is to make a quality signing. A fake failed bid for a player would have the opposite effect of appeasement.

I'm no fan of our board but these conspiracy theories aren't even thought through. Thick cunts.

Edited by Romey 1878

What a crock of shit. A way to appease fans is to make a quality signing. A fake failed bid for a player would have the opposite effect of appeasement.

I'm no fan of our board but these conspiracy theories aren't even thought through. Thick cunts.

Yer pretty much spot on. They're just anti board so will turn anything i.n to an excuse to bash them.

The account has apparently been reliable in the past so maybe just may be...

But probably not :(

Except that the club has a history of doing just that. Offering 11 million for Shearer when Blackburn had already accepted 15 from Newcastle, for instance. This would be a strange time, however, usually these blarg offers have happened prior to season ticket renewals.

Except that the club has a history of doing just that. Offering 11 million for Shearer when Blackburn had already accepted 15 from Newcastle, for instance. This would be a strange time, however, usually these blarg offers have happened prior to season ticket renewals.

Yes, and they're still ridiculed for trying to pull that shit so why on earth would they bring more shit upon themselves when they'd be wanting to get fans on board?

Like I said; crock of shit.

That is a strong statement to make.

But true. Based on seeing how Evertonians at large think about the club. Just as an example, a lot of people really thought Kirkby was a good idea for the club (it wasn't, only for the major shareholders and Tesco). I mean, how gullible do you have to be to believe that?

There have been several ridiculous bids, like the whole Alan Smith thing. http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11671/2299557/everton-confirm-smith-interest

Or Moutinho. http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-make-new-bid-joao-3478232(this article was also sure Smith was as good as signed)

I'm sure people with better memory could list more.