IGNORED

Twitter Transfer Rumours

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"@philmcnulty says Alessio Cerci won't join Everton but Louis Saha likely to Spurs on 18month deal. Steven Pienaar possible to return. #efc

if thats true i would be very very happy. Throw in Adam Johnson and I might need to change my underwear

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Id be happy with that

Yeah i guess they would be good signings although, would we still sign Pienaar as well? and would both those are the wrong side of 30 so not exactly encouraging youth, and Park does'nt really offer us the missing creativity or wing play we so desire, having said that both would be useful additions to the squad.

Park would be a great option on the left. Rarely has a bad game. Clint Dempsey is the exact type of player that I hate to see play against everton. You just know hes going to cause trouble. Would be nice to not have to face him. Grant Holt (is that his name? Norwich) is another, sign him up. Play 442

If we took Pienaar on a permanent deal and those two I'd be very happy to be honest.

I like Park he's a grafter who gets himself about and can cause teams problems and can perform when it matters hence why I think Fergie uses him in the European games more then often.

I won't for one minute get my hopes up but I would be chuffed with those players...

more than one i reckon romey

I think it'll be Fellaini and Baines tbh :(.

And tbh, the players we've been linked with this summer and those that may be leaving worries the hell out of me. I think Dempsey and Pienaar are great players but they're getting on, so we'd be losing young players and replacing them with players who have zero sell on value. We can't afford to do that, IMO. We have too many players as it is who are getting on and their value decreasing (Jags, Cahill etc).

We all know someone big is going to be sold, it's just a matter of who and how much we'll bleed out of the buying club.

more than one i reckon romey

I'd sacrifice Baines to keep Fellaini, throw away Jags to buy a replacement left back. Then pray we finish champs league to keep Felli and buy Baines back :)