IGNORED

Nikica Jelavic

Henry played 16 games in Italy, hardly time to adjust. And he still scored 3 goals in that time. I Still cant believe you think they're both better players after i've showed you the goal scoring stats. And yeah Rooney has a hard time figuring out which hand he wipes his arse with, hardly a great judge of players ability to play in another league if you ask me. (Henry couldnt "cut" it italy, but then moves to the best league in the world and scored for fun? You just dont know how these things pan out)

laugh.png Okay i give up. My opinion is Henry was by far better than Drogba and quite a bit better than RVP (See Goal scoring charts). Oh and just to clarify Hart is probably the best keeper in the prem, and Pienaar has no end product? rofl.gif (See Pienaar in Saha out thread) think we disagree on so many levels, but hey ho....... Back to Jelly biggrin.png

laugh.png Okay i give up. My opinion is Henry was by far better than Drogba and quite a bit better than RVP (See Goal scoring charts). Oh and just to clarify Hart is probably the best keeper in the prem, and Pienaar has no end product? rofl.gif (See Pienaar in Saha out thread) think we disagree on so many levels, but hey ho....... Back to Jelly biggrin.png

104 games 9 goals take into consideration how often he shot as well and that is an awful record

He played 8 games! laugh.png

You dont half base your posts on some shite... give it a rest!

Pienaar's record for Everton is shocking, I didnt even think he got a game at Spurs apart from the cameo against us. You'd have to be an idiot to still be duped by his headless chicken dance. The fickle fans put him up there with Arteta, but he doesnt even offer as much as the likes of Kilbane did. I'm not gonna say anymore on him cos I've already said this before he left.

Henry was a class of his own in his prime i loved watching him he was like magic, I very much doubt there will be a RVP statue put up outside the Emirites though haha! but hes a cracking player, maybe the best striker in the world at the minute and so consistent unlike other prem strikers (got £20 on him top scorer this season)!!!

Eduardo who plays for Croatia is Brazilian as well...think their is a Brazilian who plays for Germany as well, Cacau? Dont understand it personally laugh.png

That was through residency, Podolski and Ozil grew up in Germany.

Jelavic's links must be by blood because he was playing for Croatia U21 in 2002.

If there were stats that showed "assited the assist" - pienaar would be sky high, anyone kinda recall the understanding he had with baines and the central midfielders?

I think it was fair to say we won more games with him than without him in the team... proper team player, I imagine his % dribble completion and pass completion plus KM covered would be high too... put it this way, he will do for us at the moment...

Dont know how you can slate Pioneer. Granted he didnt score many but that wasnt his game. He was about keeping the football and giving an outlet to his teamates when others went hiding. The Spurs move was a bad one for him i pretty much think he knows he should have stayed. To say he offers less than Kilbane is an inane thing to say but hey ho opinions are like arse holes............

Pienaar's record for Everton is shocking, I didnt even think he got a game at Spurs apart from the cameo against us. You'd have to be an idiot to still be duped by his headless chicken dance. The fickle fans put him up there with Arteta, but he doesnt even offer as much as the likes of Kilbane did. I'm not gonna say anymore on him cos I've already said this before he left.

There are only 2 people on the planet who dont think Piennar was a huge success at Everton, you and ....erm Milky Enough said!

I do agree with you about RVP though. If he isnt a World Class player then I dont know who is

World class is the best players in the world who would get into any team in the world. Would van Persie get a game at the best club in the world Barcelona? I'd say yes most probably.

If we're judging prem players as good/very good, how can you judge say Crawley Town players - hardly shite are they? At the end of the day even league 2 players are earning £1k a week, they're good players - so what must premiership players be?

If you're Pele then fair do's RVP may not be world class but if not then we can only dream of being as good as even Carlton Palmer!!!

World class is the best players in the world who would get into any team in the world. Would van Persie get a game at the best club in the world Barcelona? I'd say yes most probably.

If we're judging prem players as good/very good, how can you judge say Crawley Town players - hardly shite are they? At the end of the day even league 2 players are earning £1k a week, they're good players - so what must premiership players be?

If you're Pele then fair do's RVP may not be world class but if not then we can only dream of being as good as even Carlton Palmer!!!

I was in agreement right up until the very end Carlton bloody Palmer the cheek of it absolute shite Sunday league "AV IT" shite. This makes me laugh from Jones "He covers every blade of grass out there, but that's only because his first touch is so crap" :)

I was in agreement right up until the very end Carlton bloody Palmer the cheek of it absolute shite Sunday league "AV IT" shite. This makes me laugh from Jones "He covers every blade of grass out there, but that's only because his first touch is so crap" :)

He's that bad he made a career out of it at the highest level! I've actually sang carols to Carlton, he answered the door in only red boxing shorts, gave us £5 for our troubles - I was only 8 or something at the time so was well chuffed!!!

There are only 2 people on the planet who dont think Piennar was a huge success at Everton, you and ....erm Milky Enough said!

I do agree with you about RVP though. If he isnt a World Class player then I dont know who is

Way am half way roundsmile.png the closest we've come to agreement lol

If there were stats that showed "assited the assist" - pienaar would be sky high, anyone kinda recall the understanding he had with baines and the central midfielders?

I think it was fair to say we won more games with him than without him in the team... proper team player, I imagine his % dribble completion and pass completion plus KM covered would be high too... put it this way, he will do for us at the moment...

You cant give credit for laying the ball of to Baines when he played it into his feet far to often and Baines done all the work.

I believe we won more without him, cba searching but am sure he was near the bottom and Osman was at the top win percentage wise. Ive had this moan on about 4 occasions so i'm gonna leave it and hope he does better than last time even though i'd preferred the youth to have the opportunity instead of him.

Edited by pete0