IGNORED

Saha out, Pienaar in

car2tref

He's been a complete and utter disgrace of recent, so disappointing. His talent is out there with the best of them, has the lot, just has a poor mentality.

Probably has a negative influence on the team - I wouldn't be happy if I was on the bench watching him stroll around..

This transfer deadline day is turning out to be brilliant!

its like we lost a turd and picked up a pound

Not often of late we have had a transfer window to smile about and it seems odd to smile about losing a player but the get the fuck in. If his absent wages can be spent on getting Drenthe signed up it would be a good day all round

Wonder who starts up top tonight? Probably Straq. Bit gutted that we didnt get Peanuts back, as our priority (or should have been) was a Striker and a creative midfielder, and if the Jelavic deal comes off, i hope we dont face the same old problems we faced before the window, as it would have all been a massive waste of time/money. What happend to the Portugese playmaker from Academia?

He's been a complete and utter disgrace of recent, so disappointing. His talent is out there with the best of them, has the lot, just has a poor mentality.

Probably has a negative influence on the team - I wouldn't be happy if I was on the bench watching him stroll around..

and poor service. I reckon if he had the ball played to his feet more, hed be a happier player and would play at his best.

if not Peanut, where r we gonna get a decent supplier of the ball for our new signing?

Baines, Barkley, Drenthe, Ossie.....

anyway:

Steven Pienaar looks set to be about to return to Everton. The South African is 11/10 from 11/1 this morning to make a return to Goodison.

Edited by Matt

Please someone send me a link a picture anything to show Saha is gone. If this is true I take back everything I said about moyes and the board.

Nobody can do that I'm afraid just yet, as he's still an Everton player. Having said that here is the latest on the 'Saha Saga' so that you can get your hopes up with the rest of us. (http://www.dailymail...-Saha-loan.html).

It's also a strong rumour that Pav is in talks with another club, so Saha may well be in a Spurs shirt come Wednesday. I found a link for you on the situation in case you want to read up about it. (http://www.dailymail...nd-bust-up.html)

Edit:

Louis Saha is no longer at Everton.

(http://www.sbnation.com/soccer/2012/1/31/2760835/spurs-transfer-news-louis-saha)

Edited by Zoo