IGNORED

Saha out, Pienaar in

car2tref

I doubt he will be playing tonight which makes me heartbroken.

On a serious note this raises our chances against City tonight. Either Stracq or Vellios will play up front (both have proven they can score goals) and this will be their game to prove to Moyes that they can be a part of our team for the future. I'm loving today and don't want it to end, it has to be one of the highlights of the season for us!

That is, if Moyes dosen't play TC up front and put someone else in attacking-midfield.

Loan deals are not subject to the transfer window are they? Or are they?

Yes they are.

Phil McNulty...

"Plenty of activity behind the scenes at Everton as they play Manchester City at Goodison Park. Nikica Jelavic is expected to complete the formalities of his £5.5m move from Rangers. Louis Saha's move to Spurs should then be confirmed and I'm told the prospect of Steven Pienaar returning to Everton is still a possibilty."

2212: More news from Tottenham. Lots of it. Spurs boss Harry Redknapp says he tried to sign Juventus winger Milos Krasic this week but he only wanted the Serbia international on loan and the Italian side were only interested in a permanent deal. Redknapp also says he could not let Steven Pienaar goes back to Everton because he has too many injuries and has revealed that Wolves want to sign Sebastien Bassong but he will need to complete a deal for an unnamed defender before he lets that one go through.