IGNORED

England

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/

It has just been announced over on the Beeb that Fabio Capello has left his role of England manager and I can't help but think that this is because of the John Terry argument and I hate to say it but I am rather gutted. Fabio had a shocking World Cup 2010 but we were playing very well in preperation for the Euro's and I do feel that this is too close to the Euro's for managerial changes.

It might be the heat of the moment statement but I'm also angry at the FA, whether the decision was right or wrong to remove Terry as England skipper it should come from the manager as he is running the team, if the manager does not have control over who is his captain then what does he have control over? I can understand Fabio's frustrations and I wish him the very best in the future.

Obviously our good friend Harry Redknapp is all over the news sites as the replacement...

Edited by Zoo

This is a longshot but look at this from some time ago;

(http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jul/30/sven-goran-eriksson-jose-mourinho-england)

This could be more realistic than first imagined. It is no secret that José is going to leave at the end of this La Liga season and he has said he would love to come back and coach in the Premier League. Whilst this could still be the case he may also want to manage at a national level (something which he hasn't done yet) and I believe that the England job is something which would interest him greatly.

I personally would love Mourinhio to coach England.

JackWilshere Jack Wilshere

The question everyone is asking, fans and players, where do we go from here? Euro's is just around the corner and we have no manager?!?

Oh my god Jackohmy.png ! I never thought of that....Capello's gone and he's the only football manager in the whole world!!!

dont%20know.gif Maybe we could hire a plumber? Beyond that I'm stumped.

(And Jack, if you don't know what to do with an apostrophe just admit it eh? Sticking a random one in in the hope that it's right just makes you look thick)

My wife brought it to my attention about an hour ago and initial reaction was one of relief

Cant' stand Capello, horrible boring dull mundane Cunt who always seems to have his face plastered over substandard rags like the Daily Express or Sun and gets paid an annual salary of six million pounds for doing well, nothing at all. , So the international team had a couple of half decent results lately, what about the unmitigated crap this person served up for the years before that, the man has been a disaster as international manager for the most part

I'm not English, I don't really care about what the national team gets up to, It only becomes an issue when some tedious irritating person gets paid an obscene amount of money for nothing and gets to attend domestic soccer games week in week out, how many times has their been EPL games, and lo and behold Capello is in the crowd somewhere just having a free lunch or smirking away or freeloading along

I'm genuinely pleased he has gone now but with that annoying prick in charge I feel the English would have been worse off for it, probably have a poor summer, but with a new name installed and someone who just isn't along for the ride and boring the daylights out of people, and getting some belief amongst players, a new face just may make a difference. The most important thing is that someone I genuinely took issue with has moved on and at the end of the day that can't be a bad thing

Vaffanculo Capello voi figlio di puttana, sto morendo di noia, non tornare mai piu violent.gif

Moyes to backfill arry redknapp??? I'm sure he will soon have bale returned as a left back, modric on left wing, Lesley king alongside Sandro in centre mid and adebuyor playing the defensive striker role. Kyle walker may be sent to the reserves till he is old enough....

I dont think us Evertonians appreciate just how good a job Saha done there

It seems that Gus Hiddink is going to be a candidate for the England job along with Harry Redknapp. For all that he's been bigged up in the press I can see Harry staying at Spurs and in my opinion I would prefer him to stay where he is and allow Gus to take charge of England, I doubt Harry would do a good job and personally I think he's a bit of a bellend.

(http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12016/7497949/Hiddink-eyeing-England-role)

Thoughts?

It seems that Gus Hiddink is going to be a candidate for the England job along with Harry Redknapp. For all that he's been bigged up in the press I can see Harry staying at Spurs and in my opinion I would prefer him to stay where he is and allow Gus to take charge of England, I doubt Harry would do a good job and personally I think he's a bit of a bellend.

(http://www1.skysport...ng-England-role)

Thoughts?

And Apparently so is Rafa Benitez. Not sure we can take a lot of notice of what the media are reporting at the moment as the stories are a bit wild. It will settle down in a few days and we will get more correct reporting I feel.

JackWilshere Jack Wilshere

The question everyone is asking, fans and players, where do we go from here? Euro's is just around the corner and we have no manager?!?

Oh my god Jackohmy.png ! I never thought of that....Capello's gone and he's the only football manager in the whole world!!!

dont%20know.gif Maybe we could hire a plumber? Beyond that I'm stumped.

(And Jack, if you don't know what to do with an apostrophe just admit it eh? Sticking a random one in in the hope that it's right just makes you look thick)

Bit harsh Mike!

An Italian abandoning a sinking ship??!

Brilliant.

i think people are jumping the gun, i don't think Redknapp will get offered the job tbh

I can't see who else they would offer it to. I think they'd be mad to offer it to a foreigner again, so that leaves, Stuart Pearce(to inexperienced), southgate(don't make me laugh) or Shearer(to inexperienced again). I think the really only have one choice, and that's Arry.

In all seriousness the england manager primarily needs to be someone who can handle the ego's - be a true man manager along with having tactical awareness. For me Redknapp fits the bill.

I want to see an England team without Terry, that for me needs to happen.

You can see Terry now plotting his "I would think that Harry Redknapp above all would understand the importance of innocent until proven guilty"

Redknapp is best using the line of "England needs a fresh start, one or two experienced players here and there but we need youth and hunger"

I wonder if the alleged Ledley King incident may swing his opinion - regardless, he's got a list of indescretions as long as your arm.

Rio Ferdinand and Wayne Rooney are crying out for Redknapp according to the Telegraph along with Paul Gasgoine. I thought that the England manager would be decided within the next few weeks but it seems that that may not be the case, it's also rumoured that Stuart Pearce will be looking after the squad seeing as we have a friendly at the end of the month against the Netherlands.

(http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2098429/Wayne-Rooney-Rio-Ferdinand-want-Harry-Redknapp-replace-Fabio-Capello.html)

Bilyaletdinov was a quality player and that was obvious to anyone that has watched him. The reason that he didn't do well at Everton was because he was low on confidence and I hold Moyes totally to blame for that, Billy could have been one of the best players in our team but for reasons that happened behind closed doors he never managed to get himself off the subs bench and into our Starting XI.

Hiddink for me also.

Ultimately I blame Moyes... he is the yes/no man. Two signings he has made in kroldrup and bily were unbelievably poorly researched at a reasonably big cost to the club

It maybe Moyes fault in the end, but to be honest, in this case I can't blame him too hard. Which manager has never made this kind of mistake and signed dross, or made a poor decision. I think overall, Moyes record is not so bad. And we have to accept he does not have a great deal of spending power to get the really top names. (Luckily really because we could easily go the way of Leeds with that kind of scenario)

We got all the money back on Kroldrup though.

Did we?

I was always under the impression that we had signed Per for £5,000,000 from Udinese and then sold him to Fiorentina for a fee in the region of £3,500,000 hence why everyone went mad and called it on of the 'worst buys ever'. You might well be right, it's just that I always thought we made a loss with him when he was bought and then sold two minutes later.