IGNORED

Liverpool (Away)

MikeO

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is where Moyes does my nut in, he applies the 'rest' and rotation to players who are genuine goalscoring threats like Jelavic yet you can bet your bottom dollar that the battered old warhorses Cahill and Neville will get at least 70 minutes tonight...

Starq and Jelavic upfront - anything other than that to start will have me a very annoyed boy.

I agree haf, anything else and Moyes has some explaining to do before the game even starts imo, especially with the significance of this match

I agree haf, anything else and Moyes has some explaining to do before the game even starts imo, especially with the significance of this match

Straq pretty much does everything Tim does anyhow, but offers a better goalscoring threat with his link up play and feet

I am dying from nervousness here... We need to win this one

I can't go to school with a loss even though i live in america!!!

I am hoping jelly starts and i think coleman showed his defensive side against bale and spurs and because of that i think he deserves a right back spot.

COYB!!!!!!!!

if Jags walks in and Johnny goes to midfield i will walk out of the pub.

im hoping

.................Howard.................

Hibbo / Johny / Distin / Baines

.................Felli.................

Drenthe / Ossie / Pienaar

.................Cahill.................

.................Jelly.................

this for me too.

but i dont mind if neville plays right back.

Agger and Johnson out, could be an advantage for us. I hope Downing and Carrol start! laugh.png

I can see why Jelavic might be on the bench tonight, as we do have a big game at the weekend. But personally i would start him and maybe bring Straq on at half time.

Edited by GoodisonRoad

What about this for a team. I know it wont be played but it is as attacking as it gets.

HOWARD

NEVILLE JAGS DISTIN BAINES

BARKLEY FELLIAINI RODWELL PIENAR

JELAVIC STRAQ

Have to disagree. I think our most attack squad is this -

HOWARD

HIBBERT HETINGA DISTIN BAINES

FELLIAINI RODWELL

OSMAN

DRENTHE JELAVIC PIENAAR

I cant see why you put Jags and Distin together. Furthermore, Barkely isnt good enough for a starting spot yet. Finally, Rodwell is a defending midfielder not attack, so on the basis of attack if you were going to field a 4-4-2 I'd have Osman or Cahill in for Rodwell.

Howard

Jags/johnny/distin/baines

coleman/pienaar/fellaini/drenthe

osman

jelevic

let pieaar and felliani get hold of the ball and get the ball moving and we might have a chance, give it down the right and loft it up all game and we will get smashed

id go with that but moyes certantly wont ha

moyes would play osman or even neville before barkley in a derby on the right wing come on mate^

Edited by Blue4Ever

If we get in their faces quickly, pressure them and nab an early goal, I think we can get a hatful, especially if Pienaar, Osman and Drenthe are all on the pitch.

If we sit back and bide our time and let Suarez start working his trickery on the referee in and around our area, we'll concede and be hard pressed to nick a draw.

Let's hit them fast and hit them hard. Show them what a real derby is like, not that bollocks we saw at Goodison this season. Adam, Henderson, Carroll, Downing, Enrique won't know what hit them.

Can't believe its still two hours til team sheets, gaaaaaah!

LiverpooI Team vs Everton – Reina, Kelly, Carragher, Skrtel, Enrique, Gerrard, Downing, Spearing, Henderson, Carroll, Suarez

Apparently, but I don't know why their team sheets out so early.

More than half of those players are shite and Gerrard won't be match fit so I'm not worried

LiverpooI Team vs Everton – Reina, Kelly, Carragher, Skrtel, Enrique, Gerrard, Downing, Spearing, Henderson, Carroll, Suarez

Apparently, but I don't know why their team sheets out so early.

More than half of those players are shite and Gerrard won't be match fit so I'm not worried

Booh! I wanted Adam and Johnson to play. That said, I wouldnt swap a single Blue for one of them COYBs[1].gif

Best of luck tonight. Really looking forward to it (as a neutral).

I slightly fancy Liverpool, but if Everton can get that first goal, I think it's anybody's game.

Would be a perfect way to celebrate 10 years of Mr Moyes, and a reminder to Liverpool that (like many others), there's a long way to go before they are a great team.

Game on!!

Edited by BlueSky