IGNORED

Semi Final

Seeing as most likely I won't even be able to attend, the issue seems almost irrelevant from my perspective. But can understand peoples frustrations who are intent on going. 12-00 start for an FA cup semi-final can be a bit inconvenient but it's not the first time we've seen it.

Not the most excellent choice for match official either.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The FA disgust me with the 12.30 KO. Trying to make out they take the fans into consideration is plain lies.

Dave Richards said that FIFA had stolen football from England but the FA have sold the FA cup down the river. The kick off times for both semis are shameful and deliberately timed to avoid clashes with other sports events that may impinge on the TV company viewing figures - nothing else.

Why don't they just be honest and say we don't care about the fans , we're trying to make the most money we can.

shaking fist.png

It was a red card, Perch over-reacted, the contact was minimal, but there was contact, and headbutting is a red card offence. They can't argue that he didn't headbutt him, so their only grounds for appeal are "It wasn't a red card because Perch over-reacted", which will only get Reina another match for frivolous appeal.

No doubt though that Doni will come in for them and play an absolute blinder in the semi.

It was a red card, Perch over-reacted, the contact was minimal, but there was contact, and headbutting is a red card offence. They can't argue that he didn't headbutt him, so their only grounds for appeal are "It wasn't a red card because Perch over-reacted", which will only get Reina another match for frivolous appeal.

No doubt though that Doni will come in for them and play an absolute blinder in the semi.

it does happen that way very often. never had too much faith in brazilian goalies and not the best game to make your debut, but he will have played the rome derby and he's got a good record in penalties. he's a big bugger too. reina has been turd these season and known to make some howlers against us.

This.

Yes!, the murderers lost today. Forgot this game was on actually but hats off to Tyneside in getting that result.

I won't be watching highlights this night but read the BBC sport page and says there was lots of cautions today and best of all, a shite player being dismissed. Another mighty fine week on Merseyside then.

Liverpool have now lost six out of their last seven league domestics now. Surely this may indicate, er, we may have a chance of beating them in a week or so, but I can't look beyond the fact Liverpool are merely a cup side more often than not and save their best for that, and that's what worries me at the end of the day, but Yes, they are pretty fucking dire at the moment and we couldn't ask for a better time to play them in actual fact.

You have to be quietly confident with this.

Well it was a small percentage of mindless idiots one night in Belgium with a substantial loss of life of the result of it but fair enough if you insist.

I really don't like them though, but I'll keep it to The Shite next time if there's a genuine feeling of offense mellow.png

I really do feel better for learning of another defeat though, but the semi-final is foremost on peoples minds. I can't hide my disappointment that there's a chance I may not even be in attendance but we'll see.

Well it was a small percentage of mindless idiots one night in Belgium with a substantial loss of life of the result of it but fair enough if you insist.

I really don't like them though, but I'll keep it to The Shite next time if there's a genuine feeling of offense mellow.png

I really do feel better for learning of another defeat though, but the semi-final is foremost on peoples minds. I can't hide my disappointment that there's a chance I may not even be in attendance but we'll see.

I'll second the murders call - fair do's if you refer to them as that to people you know but we're on a public forum, some people really don't want to read that!

Also how many loyalty points have you got just out of interest? As we have 32k ticket but only about 25k season ticket holders. There could be a scramble!!!

Not enough it would seem, for this season alone, I'm only in double figures with regards to that.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm not entirely happy with the way they do these things, Yes fans who attend regularly have a strong case and all and this 'loyalty plan' does make a certain amount of sense but there are some out there who simply have no choice in the matter and get discarded or go by the wayside. Right or wrong, it is frustrating sometimes.

Let me make my own inducement.

Anyone who has a spare semi ticket available can have £17,000 and our holiday home in the Channel Islands. Lovely sunsets and all.

Be surprised if it was overturned...even though the contact was minimal the intent/movement was there.

No big deal though....the presence or absence of Reina shouldn't affect the result.

Exactly, it's all about intent contact or not. Knowing them though they'll probably win an appeal anyway!

I disagree that it's no big deal. He's definitely one of their best players and I believe it's a missive blow for them, mentally more than anything else...especially since he's a decent penalty stopper if it comes to that. I just hope we turn up and test whoever the 2nd choice keeper is.

They're fucking shite, it just pisses me off more and more that we always manage to make them look good. If we get in their faces from minute one and show them no respect whatsoever we can wipe the floor with the pretentious twats!

It's was a First of April poor attempt at humor. I've done some damn silly things I've regretted in my life but even I wouldn't part with that amount of money or give up such a lovely location just for one soccer game or an afternoons entertainment, win lose or draw.

£700 and an outside toilet, maybe, but not what I initially offered.

It's was a First of April poor attempt at humor. I've done some damn silly things I've regretted in my life but even I wouldn't part with that amount of money or give up such a lovely location just for one soccer game or an afternoons entertainment, win lose or draw.

£700 and an outside toilet, maybe, but not what I initially offered.

No money in the world will make me part with my ticket to a soccer fan!!! violent.gif

Dalglish didn't attack the Tyneside player so we can't really hold him culpable for this incident. Reina was the only one involved apparently so the blame lies squarely at his door. Sounds to me like a sort of Materazzi/Zidane incident from the World Cup a few years ago, but I'm sure it's only minor and will blow over in a few days.