IGNORED

Aj On 1st Day Of Training

Johnson told evertontv: "It has been brilliant. It was a bit hot on the first day but the boys have been brilliant and have welcomed me with open arms. The gaffer and the coaching staff have also been excellent and it was a good first day of training.

"This is something I have been looking forward to all summer. Once you sign you want to get in straight away. I have had a few weeks since I signed but I am here now and I can't wait for the season to start.

off the main site so sounds like he's raring to go

Johnson told evertontv: "It has been brilliant. It was a bit hot on the first day but the boys have been brilliant and have welcomed me with open arms. The gaffer and the coaching staff have also been excellent and it was a good first day of training.

"This is something I have been looking forward to all summer. Once you sign you want to get in straight away. I have had a few weeks since I signed but I am here now and I can't wait for the season to start.

off the main site so sounds like he's raring to go

35739[/snapback]

B) thats what we want to hear, let the season begin :P:D

what i want to hear is

cahill: AJ is superb. ive seen him in small 9 a side games and hes ace. ive never seen any striker like AJ etc etc etc etc

what i want to hear is praise from other players

35784[/snapback]

Cahill must have been referring to his appearance: i´ve never seen any striker like AJ! :unsure:

what i want to hear is

cahill: AJ is superb. ive seen him in small 9 a side games and hes ace. ive never seen any striker like AJ etc etc etc etc

what i want to hear is praise from other players

35784[/snapback]

Jesus its only been one day, the players arent going to have gotten anything from that to say hes a great player