IGNORED

Nike Kit

it looks like under armour - can't see many 30+ year old fellas wearing this in a moob extravaganza!

This is the reason I like it, perfect for my soccerdome team!

It's a nice shirt IMO. Phil Neville tweeted about modelling the new kits and said that the away one was his favourite, he didn't mention what colour it would be but made a point of saying that it wasn't pink.

it looks like under armour - can't see many 30+ year old fellas wearing this in a moob extravaganza!

Thought that too....could cost them quite a few sales as I (and I'm sure many others) won't be investing...I'd look ridiculous. Was suggested could maybe buy a bigger size but I think that'd look equally daft personally.

Thought that too....could cost them quite a few sales as I (and I'm sure many others) won't be investing...I'd look ridiculous. Was suggested could maybe buy a bigger size but I think that'd look equally daft personally.

It's a whole lot better for the players though which is why they have done it. I'd imagine with Nike being such a big company that this shirt is made up of loads of scientific stuff that makes them breathe and move easier, I'd imagine that it'll be a lot better to play in than the Le Coq Sportif one.

It looks like a novelty toilet paper holder and the paper is where the sleeves should be.

Haha gave Me an odd thought that did :)I quite like it as said the white is abit much but the design is smart, I do think they have missed a trick on the fit/material We would look a right bunch of twats on the 2 mins We get on MOTD if our stands where full of moobs and guts.

It's a whole lot better for the players though which is why they have done it. I'd imagine with Nike being such a big company that this shirt is made up of loads of scientific stuff that makes them breathe and move easier, I'd imagine that it'll be a lot better to play in than the Le Coq Sportif one.

All that scientific bullshit is exactly that; bullshit. An excuse for them to hide behind as to why the shirts cost so much.

All that scientific bullshit is exactly that; bullshit. An excuse for them to hide behind as to why the shirts cost so much.

Without a doubt....can see skin tight for rugby so that they're harder for the opposition to get hold of, but the idea that a different shirt makes you somehow play better is total bollocks.

Real or one of the many fan made ones doing the rounds?

Would have been better.

But is seems the skin-tight job with the horrific white trim is genuine....

@fizzer18 @Tim_Cahill @sylvaind15tin is this the new shirt?http://twitter.com/J...3450112/photo/1

T_normal.jpg

@josh18shaw yes it but the one I tried didn't look that fitted

I'm sure they will look better in the flesh.

A few brands have done the skin tight thing over the past couple of years, and the bigger sizes look fine.

ArWW4eECAAAl4Wv.jpg

Mock ups, they wouldnt have white shorts on two kits, would miss out on possible sales.

And the badges are too clear.

Guest blueboy122

I like the kit that has been posted to Distin I think its very 21st century and should be popular with the younger fans like myself with it being nike and all. However I hope the white bands arent as thick on the actual shirt itself!

Without a doubt....can see skin tight for rugby so that they're harder for the opposition to get hold of, but the idea that a different shirt makes you somehow play better is total bollocks.

Disagree.

Whilst I agree to an extent that they use the science to justify such a large cost product the shirts do make the players play better. The shirts move easier and in unison with the player as he breathes to allow him to brethe more naturally and of course with them being skin tight they are a lot harder to pull - the amont of money that has been put into making these shirts over the years must have some end product.

Edit: I'd love our new kit to be like the new Celtic one. All Royal blue with a small Chang logo under the Everton badge - lovely.

Edited by Zoo

Can't see any way Chang would allow their logo to be smaller....unless we took a lot less money from them.

That's the only thing that had me thinking as to why it would never happen. Unless there was something in the contract said that the 'Chang' logo on our shirt is our property and we can do what we like with it so long as its visual to the supporters - that way we could get around it.

I'm just a sucker for these vintage looking kits, I think they look really slick and proffessional. With all the hype regarding this kit and with the photoshoot already being done it seems that we might see the kit on display for the final home game against Newcastle United - anyone agree?