IGNORED

Nike Kit

I'm sticking with the fake story, just look at the gold trim, it's not even close to the scrolled banner text on the bottom right yet it's pretty tight on the left side.

Unless that the's the problem that caused the recall.

Kit looks amazing, £50 or not I'll be getting it as soon as it comes out. I'm interested to see what the keepers kit looks like too (has it been released with the away one? The OS is taking ages to load for me).

Is that the new Premiership ball too? If so that's rather nice too!

So if you want a full kit with long sleeves, premier league badges and a name/number it'll cost you £107.

I only want the shirt, shorts and socks dont bother me.

Short sleeves will do me fine, nice for in the summer and when it's cold I'll put on a coat.

Premier league badges do nothing for me, they look alright but they're a massive rip off.

Name and number will be going on (as always).

So it won't be that dear unless your one of these faggots that has all of the accessories. It'll come down in price too I'm sure, I mean I think that England kit was £60 when it was released and you can get it from almost anywhere now for £30 and under.