IGNORED

Nike Kit

The badge doesnt look right either.

...Explain?

The kit would look nicer with gold letters/numbers though. But apart from that it's bloody flawless, much better than some of the Liverpool mock-ups for next season. I think we'll have a few more 'neutral buys' that normal too with it being so nice - bring on the home reveal! :)

So it won't be that dear unless your one of these faggots that has all of the accessories.

That's uncalled for. Some people might like buying it all, for kids, friends or family. So from here on end, I'll remember to 'come out' when I walk away from the till at EvertonOne...

its one of the 1st pic i seen the badge looked all smudged up but seen it properly now looks smart, do think it would be much better with the yellow/gold letters and numbers

The badge on the Jags picture is good and I agree with you on the colour of the lettering. Does anyone know what the two badges are at the bottom of the shirt? Maybe a 'Nike' logo and an 'EPL' one?

Edit: It might be me going mad but I heard somewhere that black clothing makes people appear bigger, like one of those eye co-ordination type things. If its true then the likes of Distin and Fellaini will look about 8'2 come next season!

Edited by Zoo

Yes, it will keep the players hydrated for 90 minutes and more if needed.

Also, the Juniour kit has 'Chang' on it, I'm guessing that either the laws on the sponsorship have been lifted or the people making the online shop are really lazy.

Of course it will.

Was being a tad sarcastic. That's what it says on the website but I'm not sure what the technology behind it is. Unless there is some form of water-squirter in the collar I'm unsure how it keeps them hydrated, I'm guessing they just mean that the material is thin so that they don't sweat as much.